about cayman island port

tsnider117

If you want snorkeling then check out the threads for Eden Rock or Sunsethouse. There is a lot of shopping (or in my case - just looking) and that can be fun along with stopping here and there for a drink. There is a small island museum just a few blocks south of the port that is small but gives a nice overview of the island and the natural habitat. I think it cost $3 to get in. There is also a walking tour available that takes about 1/2 hour. Just Google Grand Cayman walking tour.

snorkel gear to rent is about $10 for MFS and can be found at Eden or Sunset . . .

SunsetHouse has a pool and a great bar/rest'

http://sunsethouse.com/index.php

It's where I go; rent some gear and buy a beer and they get pretty friendly about using the pool unless they are unusually crowded.

all of Seven Mile Beach is 'free' but if you want to eat drink or find a chair you are at the mercy of the nearest Hotel

It is the best shopping of all the islands . . high end tho . . want a GOOD watch this is probably the place IF you know your prices.

Archived