Recent volendam reviews worrying!

woodley

To those who worry about their cruise...

For the most part, it is what you make of it. Look at all the people on the Carnival Splendor that came off that ship with a smile on their face despite being stranded at sea for days with little. When life hands you lemons...

I have found that you'll find someone to complain, and someone to praise, for just about every minute thing you can think of. It's all a matter of opinion.

So, try not to worry and just enjoy. It's your vacation!

So, try not to worry and just enjoy. It's your vacation!

Retirees don't get vacations. :( Except for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years we pretty much don't get holidays, either. :(

What we do get is the opportunity to make our own good time. There is enjoyment to be had, although sometimes you have to look for it a bit. I am still looking forward to my Volendam cruise coming up. I've read all the threads about it, and still know of no reason not to look forward to it.

Aargh...now I had to go unpack.

Solo guitarist Zach (very good)

Adagio Strings

The Neptunes

Rush

Sorry about that. :o

Thanks for your efforts, though. I appreciate it. Aussiedisneyfan pretty much covered it. I'm glad for the info! :)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A 5-lb box of chocolates for you!

I forget who was playing in the Ocean bar but I can say they were very good! And Glenn in the piano bar was so good we parked ourselves there every night:D

Now do I get chocolates too?;)

I was on the Volendam, Auckland to Sydney Dec. 3 to 17th. It was a very good cruise and I would have liked to keep on cruising with her wonderful crew. I would sail on her again tomorrow if the check book would allow. Volendam and Zaandam are my favorite HAL ships after the Prinsendam. Do not be concerned about the nay-sayers. Just go with the intention of enjoying yourself and you surely will.

I am still looking forward to my Volendam cruise coming up. I've read all the threads about it, and still know of no reason not to look forward to it.

Which cruise are you doing Ruth? We'll be sailing on Volendam for the first time, but not until July.

Which cruise are you doing Ruth? We'll be sailing on Volendam for the first time, but not until July.

February 27, Auckland to Sydney, followed by March 13, Sydney to Singapore. I'll have my 7th continent! Collecting the full set! Yippee! :D

Sorry I won't get to play Name That Tune with you again. Maybe we could even get some Beatles answers right this time. ;)

Archived