Who has reached Pinnacle Club status on C&A?

My husband and I celebrated becoming Pinnacle Club members last month. We have cruised nearly 22 years on several different cruise lines, because we enjoy cruising. Hopefully, us becoming Pinnacle, whether we wear our name badges or not, won't change the way we treat people or the way others treat us. We have cruised in insides, ocean views, balconies, junior suites and grand suites, and don't care who's in which category cabin or their loyalty status. We just enjoy meeting people while cruising.:D

Congrats Kay!! :D I figured you were close!!

And who could not help but enjoy your company! We hope to enjoy

some good times again with you on a future cruise.

No matter what C&A level pax are involved in, there are obviously good and bad

in all walks of life. The Pinnacle club just gained another good one! :D

Congrats Kay!! :D I figured you were close!!

And who could not help but enjoy your company! We hope to enjoy

some good times again with you on a future cruise.

No matter what C&A level pax are involved in, there are obviously good and bad

in all walks of life. The Pinnacle club just gained another good one! :D

Thanks, Pat! Hope to cruise with you and Bucky again soon, too!:D

Happy New Year!:)

My husband and I celebrated becoming Pinnacle Club members last month. We have cruised nearly 22 years on several different cruise lines, because we enjoy cruising. Hopefully, us becoming Pinnacle, whether we wear our name badges or not, won't change the way we treat people or the way others treat us. We have cruised in insides, ocean views, balconies, junior suites and grand suites, and don't care who's in which category cabin or their loyalty status. We just enjoy meeting people while cruising.:D

Totally agree.

If a person were a nice person before they became Pinnacle - they will be a nice person as a Pinnacle.

If they were an entitled, pretentious person as a gold member I guess that is the kind of pinnacle they would be.

I can say that is is one of the weirdest and nastiest thread I have seen. So funny that people who hate racist, vilification etc, think it is OK to generalise about Pinnacles.

Enjoy your wonderful new status.

Raina

Totally agree.

If a person were a nice person before they became Pinnacle - they will be a nice person as a Pinnacle.

If they were an entitled, pretentious person as a gold member I guess that is the kind of pinnacle they would be.

I can say that is is one of the weirdest and nastiest thread I have seen. So funny that people who hate racist, vilification etc, think it is OK to generalise about Pinnacles.

Raina

Raina, I agree with you. I don't understand why this thread has been around, off and on, for 6 years. It seems to be a statement on our culture and the increasing lack of respect for others.

Totally agree.

Raina

Raina,

Thank you for your nice comments. I've read many of your cc posts, and hope to meet you cruising sometime soon!

Edited by cruising grandma

• 1 month later...
I wonder is any RCCL cruisers can help us find a couple we met on Grand Princess in October 2010.

They are called Cindy and Jim.

We believe that they are in the top 10 of most days at sea with RCCL.

They were a great couple and we were meant to catch up on the last night, but events overtook us, and we were disappointed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Matthew & Lorraine

Is Cindy a TA? If so I may know them.

My mum just got her pinnacle, and I am so fortunate to be going with her on her free cruise! She's loving the status and being on her own, the other pinnacle me,bears have really taken care of her.

Me, I'm a D+ a long way off from pinnacle!

• 6 months later...