Crystal Block?

I called C&A for my block last month and it came in less than a week - to my neighbor's address with my name spelled wrong. :rolleyes: But it beats the over 4 months :eek: I had to wait for one last year that was addressed to my then 19 year old daughter.

Gina

Incredible. Ours has still not come, but in my ignorance, I've only been checking our mailbox. Thanks for the tip Gina, I'll go check with our neighbors.

Bob

Ours are in a drawer in the china cabinet waiting for the price to go through the roof on ebay.

If you have and want to sell a Radiance Block.......we have friends that would love a Radiance Block.

Funny thing, the last Radiance cruise that we did, and received a block, delivered to our stateroom..........we never looked at, and it turned out to be a Serenade Block.

Our friends would love to hve one.........and if anyone has an extra, please let me know at rubrrickaz at yahoo dot com.:)

Rick

Ours is going to a fellow CC member who broke hers. Ours was just setting in a storage closet.....

I remember reading this......you should say, ours brought joy to a CC member. It was so kind of you.

I got my first one last month, in our cabin about 4 days into the 7 day cruise. I have been on one cruise when they have been presented about 20 blocks at the diamond/platinum party.

Really, which ones do you have that you would be willing to sell??

The boards prohibit selling and to be honest I would feel more comfortable putting them on ebay. I can discuss an alternate to selling with you but not here.

If you have and want to sell a Radiance Block.......we have friends that would love a Radiance Block.

Rick

No Radiance block.

The boards prohibit selling and to be honest I would feel more comfortable putting them on ebay. I can discuss an alternate to selling with you but not here.

No Radiance block.

I understand automastersimon at live dot com if you want to

Archived