Back to the real world, in a horrible way..

So, my Dad, Mom, Dad's brother and wife and my sister and her DH are back from their Freedom of the Seas trip. As soon as they returned, my Uncle and Aunt received a call, their youngest Granddaughter had passed at 5 months old.

How sad, and since their 3000 miles away from home, what to do now?

I'm sure Heaven needed another little angel up there, but what a bad way to find out.

So upset here now, and they won't ever remember this cruise as a happy one.

So, my Dad, Mom, Dad's brother and wife and my sister and her DH are back from their Freedom of the Seas trip. As soon as they returned, my Uncle and Aunt received a call, their youngest Granddaughter had passed at 5 months old.

I'm sure Heaven needed another little angel up there, but what a bad way to find out.

So sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with your family

As a mother who lost a child at 4 months old, my heart just broke when I saw your post. I am so very sorry for your family's loss.

Do they know why she passed away? (As in was she sick) My son passed from SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) so we put him to bed that night, and the next morning he was dead. Very sudden and shocking. 5 years later the pain still lingers.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance, even just an ear to listen.

So sorry for your loss! Prayers to your family!

We had a similar story, we were waiting to embark on Liberty of the Seas and my best friend got a call from her son that her mother had just passed, it was so sad!

As a mother who lost a child at 4 months old, my heart just broke when I saw your post. I am so very sorry for your family's loss.

Do they know why she passed away? (As in was she sick) My son passed from SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) so we put him to bed that night, and the next morning he was dead. Very sudden and shocking. 5 years later the pain still lingers.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance, even just an ear to listen.

How kind of you to offer your assistance!!! You have to be a wonderful person.

My personal condolences to you for your loss.

Tim

Archived