48 Days on Roterdam-Mistake????????

glutenhab

Dear Kazu,

Please don't get me wrong. Like I said, I admire and respect you. You are a very decent fellow.

My jibe was at the posters who flame, then disappear into the night.

That's a relief! :D

I had been sailing on HAL since the mid 1970's(I have over 100 days on HAL.....and after alst years Bermuda cruise on Veendam we will not be back...we are independent & certainly don't expect perfection but with the aft pool being in total disrepair, mediocre cabin service at best, food that was uncooked or tasteles in the main dr & buffet, tender service in St George that was questionable at best(the seaworthyness of the very old vessel HAL hired) all onboard a ship that certainly needs major overhaul. We ate in the Italian Restaurant 3 nites - which was fine and once in the main dr -and ate ashore as much as possible....it was the first time I wish we could of flown home (all flights were booked - we checked).

Unless HAL gets their maintainence program up & standards in the Hotel & F&B areas I am sure they will continue to lose more customers.

Archived