Melbourne Area Restaurants

SCGirl3211

As you may have read b4, Grills is very popular with the Port Canaveral crowd .... they now have a second location on the very northern edge of Melbourne at US-1 and just a block north of SR-404 aka the Pineda Cswy; on the Indian River. See their web site

Squid Lips is a bit more towards central Melbourne, just off Eau Gallie at the bridge over the Indian River & is also a popular river side eatery - also has a web site.

TooJays is a really decent NY style deli with several locations in Florida, they are in the Melbourne Square Mall off highway 192

local places, non chain, not too expensive with good local followings . .

In Oldtown Melbourne (Strawbridge/192) try Meg O'Malleys.

Also, Bizzaro's Pizza (one in Palm Bay/Malabar Rd and one in Indialantic across the 192 causway) Excellent!

I'll second Bizzaro's in Indialantic... You can eat on the beach.

For a quick stop or munchies try Rolli's across from the muni golf course on West Haven (exit 180 off I-95) Great roasted pork loin sandwiches. And only buy a regular fries then share. They are huge.

For upscale try Pane e Vino (Italian) in the Oaks Shopping Plaza on Hibiscus. And Bonefish Willy's on the riverfront off W Eau Gallie is a excellent choice for seafood.

I'll second Bizzaro's in Indialantic... You can eat on the beach.

For a quick stop or munchies try Rolli's across from the muni golf course on West Haven (exit 180 off I-95) Great roasted pork loin sandwiches. And only buy a regular fries then share. They are huge.

For upscale try Pane e Vino (Italian) in the Oaks Shopping Plaza on Hibiscus. And Bonefish Willy's on the riverfront off W Eau Gallie is a excellent choice for seafood.

Crewsweeper:

Thanks so much for the recommendations. Fellow CCer's never let me down. If you are ever planning to be in Charleston, SC I would love to give you some restaurant recommendations in kind.

Crewsweeper:

Thanks so much for the recommendations. Fellow CCer's never let me down. If you are ever planning to be in Charleston, SC I would love to give you some restaurant recommendations in kind.

You're welcome. And thanks Preston for the second on Bonefish Willy's:) Always nice to have a "local" back up where you eat:)

SCGirl... I keep threatening my wife on taking a crusie out of Charleston instead of Fl. Would love to have breakfast at Hominey Grille and maybe a dinner or two at SNOB, FIG or Magnolias.

Enjoy your cruise and visit to Central FL.

Preston:

I am thanking you now. We were looking for something upscale so I may be thanking you later too.

You will! I lived down the street from there for years and enjoyed it many times. I live 15 miles away now and do not get there often enough. Their shrimp PO Boy is to die for!

We were looking for something upscale

hmmmm, I don't think upscale is a description I'd apply to any of the recommendations here.

More beach casual . . .

There is a Chart House on the river in Melbourne . . .

You're welcome. And thanks Preston for the second on Bonefish Willy's:) Always nice to have a "local" back up where you eat:)

SCGirl... I keep threatening my wife on taking a crusie out of Charleston instead of Fl. Would love to have breakfast at Hominey Grille and maybe a dinner or two at SNOB, FIG or Magnolias.

Enjoy your cruise and visit to Central FL.

Crewsweeper:

Hope you can convince your wife to come back to Charleston. You don't need any recommendations...you picked some of my favorite restaurants.

Archived