itinerary change april

astrocat

We have just received a note from PG via our T/A, advising a change of itinerary. No Raiatea ... now Papeetee, Huahine, two nights Bora Bora, Ta'ha, Moorea, Papeetee.

Is this old news? How will it affect our enjoyment of the cruise, if at all?

Many thanks! Astrocat

We have just received a note from PG via our T/A, advising a change of itinerary. No Raiatea ... now Papeetee, Huahine, two nights Bora Bora, Ta'ha, Moorea, Papeetee.
Which PG sailing in April has an itinerary change? We're on a couple of April sailings & haven't heard anything from our TA or PGC. I just checked our reservation on-line and everything looks the same. I read here that the 10-nite sailings on May 25 and June 29 were changed in order to accommodate JMC and divers. That shouldn't be an issue with any April sailing. Do tell!

Wendy, I'm wondering the same as you..... Is the order as you've listed them Astrocat? Are there still two days in Moorea?

As far as Raiatea vs Huahine -- both are very quiet on Sunday -- Raiatea built up a little cruise ship port area; Huahine is more native; both are about equal for diving.

There is a wonderful 'inside the reef' motoring the PG makes along Raiatea toward Taha'a which is a big loss, IMO; also would miss the Children of Raiatea show and I like the Taha'a motu towards the beginning of the cruise.

Ours is a 7 nighter, departing on 2 April ...
I wonder what the scoop is for that change in itinerary. We're on the next 7-nite sailing and our itinerary has not been changed, except for a later departure (midnite instead of 10:00 pm) out of Papeete.

At least that's what PGC said today - tomorrow could be different. ;);)

Archived