Where to eat after boarding in FLL.

Showme72

We plan to board as early as possible in FLL. Where is the best place to eat and what is open? I know that Sorrentos Pizza is open, but what about the Park Cafe and those Roast Beef sandwiches?? Is the Park Cafe open when boarding starts? Where do you plan to eat?

Thanks!

Bill

We plan to board as early as possible in FLL. Where is the best place to eat and what is open? I know that Sorrentos Pizza is open, but what about the Park Cafe and those Roast Beef sandwiches?? Is the Park Cafe open when boarding starts? Where do you plan to eat?

Thanks!

Bill

Yes, the Park Cafe is open and it is great to go on boarding day as not everyone knows about it yet, was fairly empty..yummy roast beef and great fresh salads!

I feel safe telling you because I am most unlikely to go on this ship again...

...Get yourself to Park Cafe as early as you can. No other option (and there are only two other options; Sorrentos and Windjammer), compares

I've read that roast beast sandwiches at Park Cafe are the way to go. If that doesn't work out, the Solarium Bistro is supposedly way better than Windjammer, and I figure I'll have lots of chances to eat pizza throughout the week.

I second the Solarium Bistro and thought it was some of the best (included) food on board! It became more crowded as the week went on.

Except for the salad ( sort of a mini version of the terrific MDR lunch salad) I was not impressed with the Park Cafe.

M

Park cafe is the best by far. Paninis, made to order salads and roast beef like you've never seen. They also have little bags of snacks- something we've never had before. Sometimes you just want some chips! The hotdog place on the boardwalk is great too and that will be open. I personally found the solarium bistro food tasteless...and I am usually a very healthy eater. The place by the pool with hotdogs and hamburgers will also be open- awesome pretzel dogs! We ate our way around the ship when we boarded. Nothing is crowded ever except windjammer which was pretty poor anyway.

I am on board the Allure. I think the Solarium Bistro food is fantastic. Lots of great items, good seasonings. We are Diamond and were able to board at 11:10. We high tailed it to the Solarium which opened at 11:30.

Archived