Leaving luggage at Barcelona before boarding

Pharpar

Hi all,

We are sailing from Barcelona and our flight gets in early morning. Ideally I would like to be able to leave our luggage at the cruise terminal so that we can go and explore without having to lug our bags around with us.

Does anyone know if there are any left luggage facilities available?

Pharpar

I haven't seen any left luggage places at the port - what time do you arrive? You could hand your luggage to the porters, check in and then head back into Barcelona. In the past we have always arrived at the port at 10.30. We were checked in very quickly. This would give you 3/4 hours to explore Barcelona.

We also arrived quite early and did just as you mentioned. We checked our carry on luggage at the cruise terminal. Our ship was very close to everything and we simply walked into town. The lines to check in were long, we waited to check in until we were through exploring. The only down side of it all was that our luggage arrived to our cabin late and we went off to dinner in the same clothes we'd flown in (If you need Meds or such, be sure to keep them with you). We were not sorry, however, to have sampled a little of what Barcelona has to offer.

We're going back for several days, pre-cruise, in Sept. and are looking forward to it quite a bit.

we arrive in BCN a couple of days early, will see the city and Montserrat. but my plan on embarkation day is to drop off luggage at the ship and then go back out to explore the port/beach area for a couple of hours. of course that plan could change because DD is already saying "are you kidding, there is a buffet calling my name"!

have a great trip!

Beverly

As has been said, you should just go from the airport directly to the port and drop your luggage with the porters (make sure your cruise line luggage tags are attached). You can then take the local bus,taxi, or walk into town. The walk takes about 20 min (just walk over the large bridge and turn right).

Hi all,

We are sailing from Barcelona and our flight gets in early morning. Ideally I would like to be able to leave our luggage at the cruise terminal so that we can go and explore without having to lug our bags around with us.

Does anyone know if there are any left luggage facilities available?

Pharpar

it's great to wanna explore, but just remember you're gonna be very jet-lagged,, be careful of the many pickpockets is the warning I keep receiving about Barcelona & Rome. :)

Archived