Happy Hour on Maasdam

Juneteach

I have done a search and learned that there is a HH at the Crow's Nest from 7-8 PM .Are there any earlier ones? Is it two for one as it was on Amsterdam?;)Thanks so much for any details.

Depends on the cruise. On our 2010 VOV cruise the Happy Hour on the Maasdam was from 5-6 PM. Other cruises two HH's from 3-4 PM & 9-10 PM

Hi again- Saved all our Exployer daily planners from the Maasdam from our trip in Nov 2010 and they are fun to look through again. Happy hours were from 4 to 5 pm in the Ocean Bar and Crow's Nest and 5 to 8 pm in the Crow's Nest. We spent way too much in the Ocean Bar not using the happy hour -- hope to use happy hour more. Also, we orginally had anytime dining but ended up with reservations for a table for 2. Loved having the same wonderful wait staff. Our friends enjoyed the Lido Buffet for dinner.:D;);)

Last year our eleven day cruise on the `O` had no happy hour even though the cruise before us had HH according to a live thread I was reading. On the Veendam last Sept. our HH was from 9pm to 10pm when half the passengers were still in the MDR for late seating. Most definitly HH varies from ship to ship and cruise to cruise.

The timing of Happy Hour can vary widely from ship to ship, cruise to cruise on the same ship, and lounge to lounge on the ship.

On my Amsterdam cruise last August, we had Happy Hour in the Piano Lounge at 10:00 PM! (I liked that ;))

Archived