bar prices rc iots

postmeome

Beer was between £4.00 and £4.50 a pint, shorts varied but the measures are bigger than standard, cocktails were anything from £4.50 to £10.00. Wine was from about £20:00 a bottle. Drink is expensive on RCI when compared to most other cruise lines. They dropped the 15% surcharge last year. However the cruise is probably cheaper than other cruise lines so the overall package could be the same. Cracking ship.

I couldn't get the link, but I've been wondering....

Several people have said that with the removal of the 15% on Indy, the bar prices will have risen by the same amount instead.

Is there any truth in that? Are the bar prices on Indy now more than other RCI ships, or is there just one price for all RCI ships?

Jo.

I can't get the link either, I don't know whether they have increased the prices on Indy to compensate for the removal of the 15% service charge, I doubt it as people would have quickly cottoned on. I will be on Brilliance in a few weeks so will have something to compare.

Hmm,

Seems to me that the prices have stayed the same in some parts, but gone up by quite a bit in others.

As for dropping the 15% surcharge, that's interesting. Did find when we used Bolero's as our main watering hole, that at the end of the cruise, because Tito and Adrianne (now on Oasis I hear!) were such good barmen, they deserved tips of their own.

ScrozUK

Archived