Millennium - Panama Cruise April 2011 - excursions buddies needed

Julie - Woody

Dear Cruises

Crusining from Suan Jan on 18th April for 2 week cruise through the Panama to San Diego. Have found good recommendations via Trip Advisor for independant tours via reputile companies. I am now looking for tour buddies to join me and my husband on the following:

Cartagena www.cartagenatour.com

The price for two people will be USD $ 135.oo per person, If you will like to find others in the cruise critic’s boards, you can. The price for four people will be USD$ 85.oo per person, the price for six people will be USD $ 65.oo per person, the price for eight people will be USD $ 60.oo per person, larger groups will be USD $ 55.oo per person.

You pay at the end of the tour in USD cash.

Acapulco. http://www.acapulcorosiestours.com/

Let me give you the prices please: 2/3 passengers 75 dlls. per person,4/5 passengers 50 dlls. per person,6/7 passengers 45 dlls. per person,8/9 passengers 40 dlls. per person, 10 or more 35 dlls. per person, this price will include entrance fee to the divers show and drinks on board of the a/c van.

Anyone interested in joining us? We are from the UK, aged 49 and 55 and will be celebrating 25 years of marriage on 2nd May, hence the vacation.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Cruises

Crusining from Suan Jan on 18th April for 2 week cruise through the Panama to San Diego. Have found good recommendations via Trip Advisor for independant tours via reputile companies. I am now looking for tour buddies to join me and my husband on the following:

Cartagena www.cartagenatour.com

The price for two people will be USD $ 135.oo per person, If you will like to find others in the cruise critic’s boards, you can. The price for four people will be USD$ 85.oo per person, the price for six people will be USD $ 65.oo per person, the price for eight people will be USD $ 60.oo per person, larger groups will be USD $ 55.oo per person.

You pay at the end of the tour in USD cash.

Acapulco. http://www.acapulcorosiestours.com/

Let me give you the prices please: 2/3 passengers 75 dlls. per person,4/5 passengers 50 dlls. per person,6/7 passengers 45 dlls. per person,8/9 passengers 40 dlls. per person, 10 or more 35 dlls. per person, this price will include entrance fee to the divers show and drinks on board of the a/c van.

Anyone interested in joining us? We are from the UK, aged 49 and 55 and will be celebrating 25 years of marriage on 2nd May, hence the vacation.

Look forward to hearing from you.

You will probably have better luck posting this on your roll call.

Hi my wife and i are also on this cruise we fly from heathrow on the 16th for 2 night stay in San juan befour boarding the cruise we live in Leicestershire and are also celabrating a wedding aniversarie our 30th in Feb We are 54 & 53 and this will be our 4th cruise 1st with celebrity.We have not decided on what we want to do on our days in port yet but will look at your tours and let you know if we want to join you on any of them.

Archived