what to do in San Juan 3pm-11pm?

4evercruiser

We're there in early March and have booked the bio-luminescent kayak tour which is an evening excursion from 5 - 9:30 on our cruise. Its got great reviews and is supposed to be amazing to see. Bio organisms in the waters (like fireflies) light up with the motion of the kayak or touch of the water.

We will be sailing at that time also. Have you yet chosen your cabins? We have not because we are waiting for a refund from Princess to apply to our downpayment. We are planning to stay in the Aqua class cabins.

We're there in early March and have booked the bio-luminescent kayak tour which is an evening excursion from 5 - 9:30 on our cruise. Its got great reviews and is supposed to be amazing to see. Bio organisms in the waters (like fireflies) light up with the motion of the kayak or touch of the water.

Who'd you book it with?

Thanks.

We will be sailing at that time also. Have you yet chosen your cabins? We have not because we are waiting for a refund from Princess to apply to our downpayment. We are planning to stay in the Aqua class cabins.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I've been away from the boards for awhile. My hubby and are also booked in AQ. We're in cabin 1576. I have heard great thing about aqua class. Come join us on the roll call for this cruise. I would include a link for the roll call, but I am not sure how to do that. Just go to the roll call section of the boards, click on Celebrity Eclipse and scroll down til you see the roll call thread for the November 26th 2011 sailing. Hope to see you there.

walk around the historic district of San Juan!!, you will not find anything close or similar to San Juan on your cruise schedule (amount of history, historic 450 year old buildings, forts, cathedrals, museums...) unless you visit Havana or Santo Domingo which are San Juan's sister cities, they share same background.

Archived