Barcelona / Gaudi / Combined tix?

scoochy12

Hello All

We plan on visiting Gaudi's works while in Barcelona and wanted to know if there a combined tix for Casa Mila, Casa Battlo and La Pedrera?

Are all 3 worth a visit?

Also planning to go to Sagrada Familia.

Thanks!:)

Hello All

We plan on visiting Gaudi's works while in Barcelona and wanted to know if there a combined tix for Casa Mila, Casa Battlo and La Pedrera?

Are all 3 worth a visit?

Also planning to go to Sagrada Familia.

Thanks!:)

Just to let you know, Casa Mila is La Padrera.

I don't know about a combined ticket, but we got Senior rates. You will love these buildings. Give yourself lots of time!

Hello!

There is a possibility to do a Gaudi tour! It will take 3 till 4 hours and you will visit Casa Battlo, Casa Milá, which is indeed known as “ La Pedrera”, Parc Guell (The parc of Gaudi and which I really recommend) and the Sagrada Familia! Also some other nice art buildings are included! All of them are really worth visiting!!

For more information you can look at the following website: http://www.belinebcn.com/modernism.html

Hope I answered your question!

Iris

Lifestyle Barcelona

Dear friends:

You might find a tour that includes a visit to all of these places and includes the admission in its tour price.

However, I don't believe there are combined tickets to visit these places.

La Pedrera is owned by one of the local savings banks in Barcelona; Casa Battló is owned by a private family -- since they don't have anything to do with each other I doubt there are combined tickets other than through an inclusive tour.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

There is no combo ticket as they are all run/owned by different organizations.

The Park Guell is free.

La Pedrera is included on the Articket. This ticket includes several museums like Picasso , Miro, MNAC etc.

You can skip lines using this ticket but it is only worthwhile if you visit at least 3 of the included places.

Sagrada Familia has an online ticket you can buy ahead but folks have had difficulty then printing out the ticket.

Soooo the answer to your question is that you will have to buy entrance separately. A "free" tour won't go inside anything!!

I think they are all fascinating but you'll have to decide if you want to visit all or some. You can see the outside for free.

Archived