Valor or Liberty?

Blk Cherry Mojito

Valor and Liberty tend to do opposite itineraries, Liberty goes east when Valor goes west so the price difference is probably related to the week rather than the ship.

We are going on the Liberty the last week of Aug and the same Itinerary on the Valor the week before is more b/c it a more prime week (more kids out of school).

I have sailed both the Valor (eastern) and the Liberty (western), and love both ships! They are both Conquest class, so are laid out pretty much the same way. The décor on the Valor is very "flashy" whereas the Liberty is more toned down and refined.

Service and food was equally good, and we had a great time on both ships.

I would sail either ship again at the drop of a hat! Having said that, I am sailing on the Liberty in March 2012 and I can't wait.

Hope this helps :)

The Liberty CD was quieter than the Valor's and a little less obnoxious. The decor on the Valor is gaudier than the Liberty. The deck layouts and food are similar. Both ships handled heavy seas well, and both now have lots of comedy shows. I would choose by price if there is a notable difference.

I have been on both ships and had a very good experience on both. Funny that I found the decor on Valor to be subdued but the Liberty a little more colorful. I like colorful anyway. But I dont choose cruise ships for their decor, and what I like, another may not like so much.

Both ships are identical in layout, so the only differnce should only be decor, and or varying offerings on the lido deck. As for me, I dont think you can go wrong with either ship.

If I had to choose, I would go with preferred itinerary, best available stateroom, and most of all best price ( should have said best price first ):)

I have sailed both the Valor (eastern) and the Liberty (western), and love both ships! They are both Conquest class, so are laid out pretty much the same way. The décor on the Valor is very "flashy" whereas the Liberty is more toned down and refined.

Service and food was equally good, and we had a great time on both ships.

I would sail either ship again at the drop of a hat! Having said that, I am sailing on the Liberty in March 2012 and I can't wait.

Hope this helps :)

You think that Valor decor is flashy? Really?! Never heard that one before...!

You think that Valor decor is flashy? Really?! Never heard that one before...!

..."flashy" as opposed to "gaudy" :D To each his/her own taste. Frankly, I don't really care how the ship is decorated - it's all about the company, crew, and activities onboard that matter most!

I am going with Valor. I want to do Eastern Caribbean. HMC is my most favorite place! Thanks for all the help. I figured they would basically be the same since they are the same class.

Now just need to decide when to go. Was pretty sure I had settled on Aug 28th then saw the Sept 11 rate was even lower...

Archived