Where is the bed?

We booked cabin 7620 and 7618 on allure. Heard the bed in 7620 is near the balcony. Does that mean the bed in 7618 is near the closet?:confused: We really wanted the beds to be near balcony. Does anyone know if there is some sort of "theme"? Like alternating beds closest to the balcony side and the next room closest to the closet? Trying to figure if we need to move the cabin next door! Thanks.

We booked cabin 7620 and 7618 on allure. Heard the bed in 7620 is near the balcony. Does that mean the bed in 7618 is near the closet?:confused: We really wanted the beds to be near balcony. Does anyone know if there is some sort of "theme"? Like alternating beds closest to the balcony side and the next room closest to the closet? Trying to figure if we need to move the cabin next door! Thanks.

That is exactly correct....unless you are talking suites or interiors there are no balcony cabins next to each other that will have the same bed pattern.

I was told by RCI that all D8 cabins have the bed by the balcony. Not sure about others but it could be that cabins that hold more than 2 people have the bed near the hallway door. All D8 cabins only allow 2 people.

Steve, I am just wondering how you were able to find out the cabin's configurations?

Lots of studing the plans against known cabin configuration till I figured the pattern.....haven't had one prove wrong yet.

I was told by RCI that all D8 cabins have the bed by the balcony. Not sure about others but it could be that cabins that hold more than 2 people have the bed near the hallway door. All D8 cabins only allow 2 people.

That is NOT correct.

Sorry Steve..but on Allure cabins #6690 & 6692 which are D8's, where are the beds...You must be getting tired of this...:confused:

He wouldn't be getting tired if he told us how to figure this out instead of just saying he spent a long time studying the plans to figure it out!

In pairs of rooms, the door on the left will have the closet bed and the right door will have the bed by the balcony. You can find pairs of rooms by the connecting rooms on the RCI map. Or you can find a room with a triangle or diamond on it -those rooms will have the bed by the bed by the closet. Find the closest "pair" to your room and count.

On the deck 6 plan, 6694 and 6696 are connecting rooms, closest to your cabin. In the pair, the room on the left (6694) has the bed by the closet. YOu can start counting alternate from that. So room 6692 will have the bed by the balcony.

He wouldn't be getting tired if he told us how to figure this out instead of just saying he spent a long time studying the plans to figure it out!

In pairs of rooms, the door on the left will have the closet bed and the right door will have the bed by the balcony. You can find pairs of rooms by the connecting rooms on the RCI map. Or you can find a room with a triangle or diamond on it -those rooms will have the bed by the bed by the closet. Find the closest "pair" to your room and count.

On the deck 6 plan, 6694 and 6696 are connecting rooms, closest to your cabin. In the pair, the room on the left (6694) has the bed by the closet. YOu can start counting alternate from that. So room 6692 will have the bed by the balcony.

I have posted many times how to figure out the room configuration ...if you do a search you will find the "main" thread from months and months ago.....it's no secret...I wish that CC would just sticky it up on top of the forum...because what I am tired of is explaining it in thread after thread....but here goes again:

All standard balcony cabins that hold 3 or more passengers on Oasis class will have the sofa-bed next to the balcony for fire code reasons....that means that the bed will be next to the closet. You can tell what cabins have sofa-beds by the diamond or triangle posted on the floor plan. Now knowing how to identify the standard balcony cabins that have the sofa-beds by the balcony and knowing the rooms alternate you can easily figure out the room bed configuration.

Archived