St. Petersburg tour for July 2 Voyager cruise

We are 2 travelers looking to put together a small group for touring St Petersburg on the July 2 sailing of the Voyager. Anyone interested? We are ages 55/68, experienced travelers, able to do difficult walking and long tours. Anyone know of a group already forming?

I'm interested in the same thing-- but for the July 16 sailing. Good luck to you, Carlsbadsally. By the way, where are you staying pre and post cruise? We haven't made reservations yet. Had hoped to stay at Grand hotel in Stockholm, but turned out to be way too expensive, around $5-600. We want quiet quarters (as well as the other nice things). I read that Hilton Slussen is pretty quiet, but the setting above the highway is a bit of a turn-off. Thought we might stay at the Marriott in Copenhagen. (Would prefer not to stay at a chain hotel-- but it seems to be the nicest?) Happy sailing! (This will be our first cruise-- at the ripe ages of early 60, mid-70; great health and avid walkers, travelers....)

Haven't made any plans yet for pre or post cruise. We just booked, so I'm just starting to look at it now. We have done bookings through luxurylink.com and Relais & Chateaux in Europe to find smaller non-chain hotels and have been very satisfied with what we've found.

Hi Carlsbadsally,

My family (seven of us total) and I will be on the July 2 Voyager cruise, too. My mom will be 85 when we cruise, so I doubt we can get involved in a heavy walking excursion. Maybe we can meet onboard. I've enjoyed this cruise before, in '93, and look forward to my return.

See you onboard,

Beth

Archived