Hello Rhapsody. Here comes Jas and Eric!

cazz0069

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say Arriverderci (did i spell that right:rolleyes:) Thanks to everyone for sharing in my excitement over the last few months....I think Debsta did a pretty impressive job of answering everyones questions about Rhapsody but if anyone else some, please feel free to post.

I am going to do my best and keep off the internet for the first week or so.

Special thanks to Sandi, Karon, Anna and Cheryl for making me book the cruise in the first place. So i will stick to my side of the deal and bring you back a fridge magnet :)

Once again, Jas and Eric, I hope your cruise is just wonderful! Enjoy that huge balcony!!!! drinking-39.gif

Thanks Bella and Sandi...

I can taste those foofy drinks now :p Sydney is going to be 38 degrees tomorrow so i can imagine me having myself a few to quench the thirst :D

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say Arriverderci (did i spell that right:rolleyes:) Thanks to everyone for sharing in my excitement over the last few months....I think Debsta did a pretty impressive job of answering everyones questions about Rhapsody but if anyone else some, please feel free to post.

Special thanks to Sandi, Karon, Anna and Cheryl for making me book the cruise in the first place. So i will stick to my side of the deal and bring you back a fridge magnet :)

Hi jas,

Have a great cruise you certainly made the right choice to cruise on Rhapsody truely a magnifient ship ....enjoy.....and be sure not to miss Quest when its on....it will be the funniest night you will have on any cruise...my tip get a table seat early.

have fun

Col

Hi jas,

Have a great cruise you certainly made the right choice to cruise on Rhapsody truely a magnifient ship ....enjoy.....and be sure not to miss Quest when its on....it will be the funniest night you will have on any cruise...my tip get a table seat early.

have fun

Col

Thanks Col, your infomation and posts have been really helpful....really appreciate it...and yes i am hanging our for Quest :)

I don't think any ship will ready for you two.

Enjoy your special cruise, I know I will miss you, well I will miss your daily facebook rantings.

I had lunch on the Rhapsody a week or so back and she still looks fantastic. I will join you in a sailaway cocktail to wish you Bon Voyage.

I hope you and Eric have a funtastic cruise and looking forward to catching up with you at Sailaway.....hehehe.... cause i will be there with you... hahahah

We are all ready and just waiting till the morning for the flight to Sydney....

I would like to thank everyone also who has help me with recommendations and tips...Thanks:)

Bring it on Jas

Cheers Angie:)

Bon Voyage Jas, Eric & Angie,

I'm so jealous.....you are going to love Rhapsody. Have a great time!

Donna

BON VOYAGE.....

Date Port Arrive Depart

Sat 05/02/11 Sydney / Australia 18:30

Sun 06/02/11 At Sea

Mon 07/02/11 At Sea

Tue 08/02/11 Lifou (New Caledonia)* / South Seas 09:00 18:00

Wed 09/02/11 Port Vila (Vanuatu) / South Seas 08:00 18:00

Thu 10/02/11 At Sea

Fri 11/02/11 Lautoka (Fidschi) / South Seas 07:00 17:00

Sat 12/02/11 Suva (Fiji) / South Seas 08:00 17:00

Sun 13/02/11 At Sea

Mon 14/02/11 Île des Pins* / South Seas 07:00 17:00

Tue 15/02/11 At Sea

Wed 16/02/11 At Sea

Thu 17/02/11 Sydney / Australia 06:30

1ajas.jpg

BON VOYAGE Jas (and Ek)

You are going to have an awesome time. Wish I was coming too :(

I requested smooth seas from the powers that be for you....and it looks like they have accomodated the request :D

Don't forget to find Kenny waitering around the pool bar/area. Tell him Miss Deb, Miss Sonia, Mr Warren and Mr Grant (and their tribe) sent ya :p I told him you were coming so he'll know!

And sorry, no you will have to post daily to keep us entertained....none of this waiting crap! :D (joking).

ENJOY!

Bon Voyage Jas, Eric and Angie!!!

I'm so jealous of you lot!!:( I was going to come in tomorrow, but with the heat we've been having, FORGET IT!!:p

Take good care of the old girl for me. And enjoy that aft balcony.

My Facebook Homepage is going to be quite empty for the next 12 days. I'll be hitting refresh thinking.....where is Jason??:p

Bon Voyage Jas, Eric and Angie!!!

I'm so jealous of you lot!!:( I was going to come in tomorrow, but with the heat we've been having, FORGET IT!!:p

Take good care of the old girl for me. And enjoy that aft balcony.

My Facebook Homepage is going to be quite empty for the next 12 days. I'll be hitting refresh thinking.....where is Jason??:p

Hahaha Thanks Jarrod, thanks everyone for the well wishes.....It will be my turn to get jealous when its all your turns :)

Bon Voyage to you, too, Angie. :) (Just watch out for Jas, though. You'll probably get a hernia laughing at his stories! :D )

Thanks Sandi....will look after Jas for you and maybe he will look after me lol

Bon Voyage Jas, Eric & Angie,

I'm so jealous.....you are going to love Rhapsody. Have a great time!

Donna

Certainly will......

Thanks Everyone....signing off now....and bring it on

Cheers Angie :):)

OMG Jas and Eric I feel so excited for you guys anyone would think I was coming with you !! Have an absolute ball, I know you will. I Love you guys, yeah I know I don't know you, but I still love ya's :D

Nawwww Cheryl. You are such a sweetie, Thank you for being such an integral part of pushing me along to book the cruise. Its people like yourself and Sandi, Deb, Stu, Col, Anna, Karon, Karen, Kiwi (David), Deb, Ang, Shiona, Fiona and a ton of others that makes logging on so much fun. This is such a fun community and i love you all sharing my excitement as much as i love sharing yours....Big hugs Jas xoxoxox:)

Hope i haven't missed you Jas and Eric... Have a fabulous time on the Rhapsody she sure is a lovely girl....food for thought Jas whilst sitting on your balcony sipping cocktails....

"Come join us on the Diamond Princess in November from Singapore to Sydney"

would love to see you both on board.... cheers Shiona

Archived