Hello Rhapsody. Here comes Jas and Eric!

cazz0069

Hope i haven't missed you Jas and Eric... Have a fabulous time on the Rhapsody she sure is a lovely girl....food for thought Jas whilst sitting on your balcony sipping cocktails....

"Come join us on the Diamond Princess in November from Singapore to Sydney"

would love to see you both on board.... cheers Shiona

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I've still too book :eek:)

Bon Voyage Jas and Eric!!!

As I type this you will be through the heads and somewhere off the coast. You will have already investigated the ship, had a few drinks, enjoyed sailaway, had a few more drinks, enjoyed dinner, had a few drinks, been to the welcome show, had a few more drinks, and now you're probably asleep out the back on your huge balcony ;)..... ENJOY and have fun!!

Jillybean:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Well i`m back. We had an amazing time. Rhapsody is quite simply an amazing ship. I just had to record the size of our balcony, so will upload it when i get home later today....I`ll start my review tonight too :)

Some quick highlights and lowlights.....Sailaway sucked, no fault of the ship, but moreso the 43 degree sailaway weather..it was just horrid. Most people stayed below deck, so not the usual party atmosphere.

Suva! :mad: Pffffffft i spit in its general direction. Went on an amazing tour of a village only to have some villager try and steal money from us. Same sort of thing in town, where `supposed`welcomers to the city will try and rob you blind too....i`ll put more in the review..

New Friends for life..what can i say. We had an amazing roll call, and alot of us became great mates. All 4 aft cabins were occupied by roll call people, so we got to see how many people you got to fit on them...They are the best!!!

The Viking Club lounge...Only the best venue, on a ship EVER!!!!

More to come later today...Hope everyone is well and happy!!! We have been in Sydney for 2 days staying at the Shangri La and heading home soon :(

Hey everyone! Well i`m back. We had an amazing time. Rhapsody is quite simply an amazing ship. I just had to record the size of our balcony, so will upload it when i get home later today....I`ll start my review tonight too :)

Some quick highlights and lowlights.....Sailaway sucked, no fault of the ship, but moreso the 43 degree sailaway weather..it was just horrid. Most people stayed below deck, so not the usual party atmosphere.

Suva! :mad: Pffffffft i spit in its general direction. Went on an amazing tour of a village only to have some villager try and steal money from us. Same sort of thing in town, where `supposed`welcomers to the city will try and rob you blind too....i`ll put more in the review..

New Friends for life..what can i say. We had an amazing roll call, and alot of us became great mates. All 4 aft cabins were occupied by roll call people, so we got to see how many people you got to fit on them...They are the best!!!

More to come later today...Hope everyone is well and happy!!! We have been in Sydney for 2 days staying at the Shangri La and heading home soon :(

Welcome back Jas and Eric!

Welcome home guys.....now you know what you need to do in the next few days.............book the next one! :D

I see Suva hasn't changed in 30 years LOL

I really felt for you that sailaway day.........insanely hot!

:)

Hi ,

Welcome home.I agree Rhapsody is a great ship and I totally agree about Suva .....it hasn,y changed in the 30 years I have been cruising.

If you liked Rhapsody should be good to see what radiance of the seas will be like...

Glad you enjoyed your cruise

Cheers

Col:)

Archived