Princess questions?

BoPippy

I want to book a cruise for April 2012 now and i am sailing April 2011 where i would buy a FCC.I was going to book now,but will i not be able to get my future cruise credit if i do it now?My brother and sil want to come with us in 2012 April?

R there new Princess ships after April 2012 or before?:confused::confused:

I want to book a cruise for April 2012 now and i am sailing April 2011 where i would buy a FCC.I was going to book now,but will i not be able to get my future cruise credit if i do it now?My brother and sil want to come with us in 2012 April?

R there new Princess ships after April 2012 or before?:confused::confused:

By April, some of the itineraries for 2012 will be released. Not all. There is a "Future Cruise Sales" office onboard and their hours will be posted in the Patter. You can stop by and ask your questions when they are there, or if they aren't, pick up literature and if you want to book a specific cruise or get an FCC, fill out a form that will be there at all times and drop it in the box.

Unless your brother and SIL are on the cruise with you in 2011, you will not be able to get an FCC for them nor will they get the FCC onboard credit. Some TAs offer $100 deposit specials from time-to-time. Check with your TA to see if they are offering one or will offer one soon.

No new Princess ships before April 2012. I believe one is scheduled for delivery in 2013 but I don't remember the timing.

If you book now, you will not be able to apply the FCC later after you purchase it in April. As Pam says, look for travel agents running about the same special as if you booked with an FCC. That way all of you will benefit, as you can not purchase FCC's for those that are not on the sailing with you when purchased. ;)

Like original poster we are sailing in April of this year and have chosen our cruise for April of next year. It is killing me not actually booking it, but I am waiting to buy my FCC before I book (want that on board credit). In fact we have decided to buy 2 apiece this time so we will have a backup. I drive my hubby crazy bouncing back and forth with ideas for this year cruise and next years. I have to give me a heads up about which trip Im talking about :)

Like original poster we are sailing in April of this year and have chosen our cruise for April of next year. It is killing me not actually booking it, but I am waiting to buy my FCC before I book (want that on board credit). In fact we have decided to buy 2 apiece this time so we will have a backup. I drive my hubby crazy bouncing back and forth with ideas for this year cruise and next years. I have to give me a heads up about which trip Im talking about :)

It is a good idea to have at least one more than you will want before your next cruise. That helps you avoid the situation where you want to book, but do not have a FCC

It is a good idea to have at least one more than you will want before your next cruise. That helps you avoid the situation where you want to book, but do not have a FCC

Believe me Paul, this situation will not be repeated I will always have a FCC in my bank. You just never know when the bug to be on a ship will hit. You must be prepare!

Believe me Paul, this situation will not be repeated I will always have a FCC in my bank. You just never know when the bug to be on a ship will hit. You must be prepare!

You should always have more than one, just in case something comes up. We always have multiples per person, and even I got caught short at the end of 2009. You never know when you want to book something 2 years in advance.

Archived