Drink of the day card?

ftelah

I read something about these and have been on a few Carnival cruises in the past but haven't been on one anytime real recently and was wondering if anyone knew anything about these? Do they exist? Do they still have them and if so how much they cost? I did read enough to know that they were good for 5 drinks with the first one being put in one of the specialty glasses but these were some posting from a few years ago on random sites that I ran into when I was looking for current prices of mixed drinks on Carnival. Thanks for any info anyone has.

I read something about these and have been on a few Carnival cruises in the past but haven't been on one anytime real recently and was wondering if anyone knew anything about these? Do they exist? Do they still have them and if so how much they cost? I did read enough to know that they were good for 5 drinks with the first one being put in one of the specialty glasses but these were some posting from a few years ago on random sites that I ran into when I was looking for current prices of mixed drinks on Carnival. Thanks for any info anyone has.

Anxious to know myself!!

Thanks for the responses, no I hadn't seen the other post or I wouldn't of bothered everyone again. I haven't quite figured out how to find everything on here yet but am trying to learn. I know sometimes that I have read something but then try to go back to find it and then can't find it again lol . To bad that they discontinued them they sound like something that would of be interesting to try. I know that they have the drink coupons but considering that I generally only like the frozen type drinks if I drink anything not so sure that they are really that useful for me since I would have to add money to them I guess all the time anyway. I also knew of the DOD and refill the cup, I just really don't drink that much anyway so I was just thinking the card would of been something that I would of maybe tried so that I would be more tempted to try other things. Thanks again.

Archived