Lifeboat obstruction below Dolphin deck?

darksidejedeye

2 hours ago, findjcr said:

thanks and i just switched to a vanilla balcony on aloha deck ( deck 12) based on photos etc i found....rather have smaller cabin and balcony covered. and, yes, now i have no hope of getting club benefits as you have to be in a mini suite to have a shot at them....im new to Princess and am told now i have no way of getting quick embark or debark as im used to on royal...oh well... but at least i was able to switch to balcony, wanted to pay them for larger cabin but cant afford the constant sun exposure...

anybody know of any other way to get better boarding and deboarding rights?

If you are boarding in Ft. Lauderdale arrive around 10:30 or 11:00. Once through check in you are placed into a group based on your time of arrival. Boarding will begin around 11:30, maybe even earlier with priority boarders. Once boarding begins it goes very quickly. One DR will be open for lunch on boarding day check the back of the Princess Patter. The buffet as well as the International cafe and poolside venues are also open. You may receive other boarding times, but threat them as a suggestion. The Caribbean Princess is a Medallion ship. You can actually download the app onto a smart phone or tablet, complete the Ocean Ready information and basically be ready to walk right onto the ship.

With disembarkation you will receive a questionnaire in your cabin. You actually select the disembarkation time that is best for you based on your flight or independent arrangements. Times range from around 7:00 early walk off until those around 9:30 or so. There really is no priority disembarkation.