Same Old East/West Caribbean Itinerary

lgonquin

What happened to the 10 and 11 night itineraries from FL going down to Panama?? That itinerary WAS on my bucket list. Carnival also canned their Panama-Costa Rica-Belize itinerary on the Miracle which would've been an acceptable option (I know they still offer a similar itinerary on the Freedom, BUT it goes to Cozumel:mad:)

[quote name='jst']My hubby and I would like to see RCCL do a 10 day out of Florida to say Aruba & Curacoa,
or include other islands like Tortola, but not have to fly to San Juan.
Like the Itineraries that princess has, but prefer to sail RCL especially as we are D+[/quote]

I too would like to see the deep southern caribbean. I had to take an NCL 9 night to get some of those ports.

I agree with the sentiment and have often said myself that if you've seen one Caribbean port, you've seen them all. My most memorable cruises, though, have originated from San Juan (and I do not consider this to be a dump at all!). I love flying down to SJ a couple of days early and staying a couple of days on the end as well.

I also agree that it would be nice to get some of the Central American ports and the Dominican Republic as well (but they'd probably be similar to the others).

One thing I have noticed is that with the bigger ships, the cruises seem to have one more sea day (or one less port). That's fine - I enjoy the sea days, as long as the weather is sunny and at least 80 degrees!!!!

Archived