welcoming myself back to Carnival!

ViolaSwamp

Just booked my next cruise - 2/18/12 on CCL Liberty - Eastern Caribbean. Will be my fifth, DH's fourth, and DD's second cruise. DH and I did this same itinerary on HAL in 2/2009 - LOVED IT - and I cruised on CCL Liberty with my mother/sister/oldest DD in October 2010 and I really liked the ship.

So... I paid the deposit today for a balcony cabin on the Verandah deck. I am SO excited, can't wait to go!!

I just logged in to Carnival.com and for some reason they are not showing my Past Guest # on my profile. So my TA is having to use my 10/2010 cruise to inform Carnival that yes I do qualify for the past guest rate!

You need to get your past guest history straightened out if you are signing into your profile and your history is not correct.

You set up a profile right .. ?? but how could it not show your correct history, did you get married and changed last names?

The TA doesnt inform Carnival of anything, they just book the rate. I know because I didnt have a past guest rate, and they booked me with no trouble .. never did get credit for my past Carnival cruises because they were in the 80s .. no one ever checked my past guest rate though .. but your TA might not be doing anything to fix it. You might have to follow up yourself as far as making sure what Carnival has for your past guest #.

I have used this same TA to book four out of my five cruises, they are currently working with CCL to look up my past guest info to get me the past passenger rate. I'm sure they'll get it worked out.

I'm not sure why CCL isn't showing my past guest # on my profile. It was there on my Carnival.com profile before and shortly after my October cruise. I have not gotten married or changed my name since then. I don't know why it would give me a hard time? I'm not too worried about it though. They'll find me in their database I'm sure! And my TA is dealing with the nonsense, that's what they get paid to do. :cool:

I just logged in to Carnival.com and for some reason they are not showing my Past Guest # on my profile. So my TA is having to use my 10/2010 cruise to inform Carnival that yes I do qualify for the past guest rate!

ViolaSwamp,

Welcome back!

Click the link in my signature to keep an eye on your past cruise list; it's more important than your number because you may actually have more than one number. They do need to assign which number is valid, but the list of cruises is more relevant down the road.

Archived