Platinum question on Fascination ???

joybaby

If not Platinum you can do it, but you have to pay. Go to Guest services the day you get on board. It's not cheap. They only take about 16 people. Personally I would not pay for the galley tour, perhaps the ships tour, but not just the galley. It was okay as it was free, but it was much better on NCL. That also was a comp.

Carnival is charging for much more now.

Is there a galley tour on the C. Fascination? I recently got off the C. Dream and there was a complimentary galley tour for Platinum cruisers.

I was on the Fascination in January and the galley tour was at 10:30 am on the last sea day. It is complementary for Platinum guests. There will be info and a phone number to call to reserve a spot in the Platinum welcome letter in your cabin.

Hope this helps!

There is no charge for the galley tour just for the Behind the Fun tour and the galley tour is part of that. It seems on the Conquest and up ships there was a galley tour for everyone but only for Platinum on the Fantasy class ships. I could be wrong since we're Platinum and I haven't really been paying that much attention. I would just go to Guest Services and ask. In December we did a galley tour on the Sensation and we were the only two people so we got a really nice tour.

Is there a galley tour on the C. Fascination? I recently got off the C. Dream and there was a complimentary galley tour for Platinum cruisers.

I'm pretty sure that's the ship I did the tour on. Same Fantasy class as other ships, so it might have been another. But, if they have it on one Fantasy class I'm sure they have it there.

If not Platinum you can do it, but you have to pay. Go to Guest services the day you get on board. It's not cheap. They only take about 16 people. Personally I would not pay for the galley tour, perhaps the ships tour, but not just the galley. It was okay as it was free, but it was much better on NCL. That also was a comp.

Carnival is charging for much more now.

When did they start charging? We went for free before we were platinum.

Archived