Dream eastern cruise

molsonschooner

If Eastern is Nassau, St Thomas, St Maartan then there are no tenders, I am booked on that iteinry in April and I checked just out of interest.

If the ports are Cozumel etc, then Belize (but I don't think ships are stopping here at the moment) and Cozumel are tender ports.

If Eastern is Nassau, St Thomas, St Maartan then there are no tenders, I am booked on that iteinry in April and I checked just out of interest.

If the ports are Cozumel etc, then Belize (but I don't think ships are stopping here at the moment) and Cozumel are tender ports.

Actually you dock at Cozumel, so that is one less tender port you have!:D

Unfortunately the tender ride into Belize is kinda long though.

we are planning to cruise in November on the Dream and are wondering if it actually docks at the peirs or does it tender. I hope it gets to the peir as my wife has some mobility issues.

Did this route in Oct. 2010......doing the same one again in May! St. Thomas and St. Maarten have so much to see and do that one visit is not enough! You will have a blast!!!

E. Carib - dock at all three ports.

This is a huge ship, there is lots of walking on it, so consider this if there is a mobility issue.

I was on it in Dec. and had an injured knee, I hobbled along, but it would have been nice to be on a smaller ship.

It is beautiful, state of the art.

we are planning to cruise in November on the Dream and are wondering if it actually docks at the peirs or does it tender. I hope it gets to the peir as my wife has some mobility issues.

Most of the ports on the eastern route are docked. I have been to both St. Thomas and St. Martin and seen large cruise ships have to tender because there have been more ships there than dock space. It does not happen often but it may.

Archived