pacific sun - salt grill

aussiescouser

sorry guys we have some friends over and they are sailing on the sun in a few weeks, they asked if the salt grill is on the sun and for the life of me i couldnt answer them. Can anyone please confirm if salt grill is on the pacific sun please

cheers

aussiescouser:confused::D:D:D

I dont think so i know it is a steak place/ chinise i think I did not eat there but 90 percent sure i did not see the salt grill books anywhere i think it was just a normal steak place because its held in the library so there is not much room for it.

sorry guys we have some friends over and they are sailing on the sun in a few weeks, they asked if the salt grill is on the sun and for the life of me i couldnt answer them. Can anyone please confirm if salt grill is on the pacific sun please

cheers

aussiescouser:confused::D:D:D

As has already been advised, the Pacific Sun does not have a Salt Grill restaurant only a steakhouse. We have been to the Pacific Sun steakhouse several times, but I am doubtful that it is worth the extra money. The food is good, but I don't think it is much better than the food in the restaurant.

We have been to the Salt Grill on the Pacific Jewel and feel it is well-worth the surcharge.

Can anyone advise how much the surcharge is for the Salt Grill on Pacific Dawn. I am sailing on her later this month and am considering trying the Salt Grill. I have tried the steak house on the Pacific Sun and liked it.

Regards,

Ozlady55

Can anyone advise how much the surcharge is for the Salt Grill on Pacific Dawn. I am sailing on her later this month and am considering trying the Salt Grill. I have tried the steak house on the Pacific Sun and liked it.

Regards,

Ozlady55

It's $40pp (it recently went up from $35).

If you liked the steakhouse on Sun, you'll love the Salt on Pacific Dawn.

Thanks Skyrules and Steve1970 for the info.

I will definately book the Salt Grill as soon as the Dawn sets sail. I found on the Sun that it was hard to get a booking if left too far into the cruise.

Regards

Ozlady55

Archived