Host Mach question

cruiser fanatic

I am sorry I meant PVP"s

I still think you misunderstood, nrrice. Carnival is moving several Fantasy class ships around over the next year or so, so TECHNICALLY, for example, the Paradise is LEAVING the west coast to home port in Tampa. If it was me, before I posted that I knew something, I would call and verify that "leaving" means "leaving the fleet for good" or simply leaving one port to home base in another. There is a lot of room for confusion as "leaving" is sort of broad. You might want to call your PVP back and verify what they meant. Just my $.02

Seeing as the Fantasy class ships were just put through millions of dollars in renovations, I'm thinking they're all going to be around a lot longer than 2012 ;)

OP was talking about shifting ships around and worried that Ecstasy would be pulled from New Orleans .. where it hasnt even yet been shifted to.

Just a confusion with terms. OP meant leave New Orleans, not leave the fleet.

Well since Host Mach has not answered, and the questione was addressed to him and not to everyone else leave the OP alone. He has a ligitmate? question. Why do you have to pick on him. Why don't you wait for Host Mach to answer to be rude.

Don't think anyone was trying to be rude, only trying to assist with a question asked on a public forum. Mach is on the Ecstasy and won't be able to respond until his return at the end of the week. Many of us are also reasonably knowledgable about cruises, and some with Carnival in particular, and were simply trying to help. You can always send anyone on the boards a private message if you do not want the public's opinion.

Archived