Needing my vacation!

majosa

Ok who out there is ready for their cruise? I am tired of the cold. I am in dire need of mixed drink. Sure i can easily go make one or go out to get one. But come on, we all know that those drinks ALWAYS taste better when you are on a ship with the drink in hand and you are headed to a tropical location. Away from work, stress and life in general. Ahhh Carnival please take me away! LOL

Ok who out there is ready for their cruise? I am tired of the cold. I am in dire need of mixed drink. Sure i can easily go make one or go out to get one. But come on, we all know that those drinks ALWAYS taste better when you are on a ship with the drink in hand and you are headed to a tropical location. Away from work, stress and life in general. Ahhh Carnival please take me away! LOL

Count me in this!!! Ditto to every single word.....I am ready, just waiting for Thursday to get here to start the beginning of our vacation in Minneapolis a day before our flight to Tampa! A day at IKEA and the Mega Mall is a fantastic way to jump start vacation! :D

Single digits tomorrow! Inspiration 02/17/11 and nothing packed yet :o.

I had to shovel some more of last week's snow out of the driveway this afternoon, since I didn't make a very wide path for my subaru to reach the road. It's 38 degrees today (what a heat wave :rolleyes:) so it was easier to move. We have about 50% chance of snow tonight thru Tuesday, haven't heard any amounts so far.

I'm not a big drinker, but looking forward to a Yellow Bird, since I really like Galliano and pineapple juice.

I am glad to know i am not alone in this! THough i live in south Ga, we did not get any of the snow ( a dusting really but it still shut down the dang county!lol) It is cold and i long to walk outside and not have to have a coat. Oh if i could i think i would like to live in a tropical location. Sigh...... but i shall rest knowing that in less than a year i will be on the beach with a drink in my hand and with no worries! May time stand still for me there!

Weather permitting .. Im with you. I am so ready, and IM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE COLD.

This just aint right to have all this snow and ice in Texas. We finally are above freezing today, but going back down by Tuesday they say.

I'm with you on that one Fire. It aint right. Only 61 days until I cruise and I cannot wait.

Kids were off school for 4 days last week because of the icy roads. I don't see them being able to go tomorrow either, but so far they've just called for a 2 hour delay. We're booked for May 15 so have 97 days to wait :( I could use a margarita or amaretto sour about now.

Am I ready???? The next 19 days will be the longest ever. They are saying we are going to get the coldest temps of the year Wednesday.... I know it's not as bad as some parts of the country, but come on I live in the south and it's not suppose to get this cold and snowy!!!!! Hurry up Feb 26, I need a break...... :):):)

We live in Buffalo, N.Y. and we are having a hard time finding some place to put all our snow. There are piles of it everywhere! Also we have had some really cold temps. We are really ready for our cruise on the Miracle out of Ft. Lauderdale. We leave frozen Buffalo next Monday and we can't wait.

That's why we just decided a few weeks ago to book a cruise. We're out of here in 13 days on the Triumph!! I can almost taste my DOD now!!

Oh come on now! We want a thread with a little controversy, a little disageement, a little bit of 'I know better'....not one where the entire world agrees with you!! :p Seriously though, I know cold. Woke up the other morning to -12 and that does not include the wind chill. I am a Georgia native (though I left when I was 5) and am now parked in Maine. March 27th seems to be a far away dream but I know it will come true...I just tap my heels three times and repeat....'there is no place like the Lido deck, no place like the Lido Deck'...........

I am soooooooooo ready...been ready since ohhhhh about December 1st! I'm sick of winter! Sick of snow, ice, freezing rain, sleet, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....only 12 more days and I'm on the way to the Bahamas as a beautiful bride! Will be flying into FLL on the 16th though :) so some warm weather on the way...2 days of time on the beach before the cruise! Have an oceanview room on Hollywood beach then a limo ride to the pier on Friday...getting married on the Imagination!

I need a drink now...good thing I have the BIG bottle of wine! I need to warm up somehow

No snow here and it's not cold (well for here it's cold, but I know better to say so). But I too want to be SOMEWHERE ELSE on a ship. And at the moment nothing booked. But who knows, maybe tomorrow that will change! (or maybe the day after). At least I can look!

My boss told me the other day I need help when he walked by as I was pricing out yet another cruise! (luckily he really doesn't mind)

SOOO ready too! We were booked on Splendor in December 12th, then again January 30th, now rescheduled for March 13th and looks like it is a go this time. It was -50 with wind chill last week, and I work at a preschool! 20 three year olds cooped up for the week bought drove me nuts! Paid to get plowed out of our driveway last week, now we are snowed in again! (Live in country in WY). YUCK. Ready for a drink and a lounge chair!

Archived