Transportation from Port Ft. Laud to MIA?

MikeJess07

We just got our air from Carnival and instead of us flying out of Ft. Lauderdale airport they have us going out of Miami :(.

Carnival charges $30pp and their is two of us- $60. Does anyone know of any private transportation that is cheaper or easier than theirs? THanks!

a cab will cost a tad over 75 each way.

since it is only two of you a car service might be too pricey.

Have you visited the roll call-- maybe go in with someone for a limo.

We had 6 adults-- and got us a stretch white limo- traveled in style.

But curious-- I thought that if you got airfare from the cruiselines it comes with the shuttle service.

There is shared ride-- but I think that is one way.

check the transportation board-- or look at the east coast departures

Last year we used a service that cost $13/pp. The service was great, we called when at baggage and by the time we were outside we waited about 1 minute. I found it on cruise critic but if you are interested in the name, let me know and I will forward it to you.

Karen

That is not a popular run, so there are not as many shuttle operators as there are going from FLL to Port of Miami. :( The ride takes 40+ minutes.

You will save a few $ by renting a car - otherwise the cruise shuttle is likely your best bet unless you can share a cab with another couple. Good luck! :)

You might be thinking of Super Shuttle, they are $13 and you can reserve online. We are staying in Ft. Lauderdale, but cruising out of Port of Miami. Our hotel supplies trans to POM, on return we decided to do Limo's by Larry, it will cost us about $35 a head, but we have a fairly early flight and are taking to seniors who were worrying about time...so will end our cruise nicely. Hope this helps.

We just got our air from Carnival and instead of us flying out of Ft. Lauderdale airport they have us going out of Miami :(.

Carnival charges $30pp and their is two of us- $60. Does anyone know of any private transportation that is cheaper or easier than theirs? THanks!

We had the same issue and found renting a car even for the short drive was only 25$. We were able to stop for wine and water etc,. Well worth the idea to us.

Archived