Help...Ready To Book....Have A Question

GTO-Girl

Ready to book the Dream........the Early Saver Rate for the room I want(Balcony-Panorama) is $1840........

The Past Guest Rate is $1740 but it doesn't look like it is covered under the Price Protection part.

Just wanted to clarify, does this mean if the price goes down anymore I will not be able to get the lower price as with Early Saver?

Thanks!!!!

Okay I'm a little confused....sorry.....:o. Haven't sailed with Carnival in a couple of years, so I'm very new to ES/PG rates.

So you guys think I would be able to book the ES rate and then immediately send the form in and they would/should honor the past guest rate?

Okay I'm a little confused....sorry.....:o. Haven't sailed with Carnival in a couple of years, so I'm very new to ES/PG rates.

So you guys think I would be able to book the ES rate and then immediately send the form in and they would/should honor the past guest rate?

If you are absolutely sure its the same category, for the same # of people, then they should honor it. I take a screen shot of the price so I have it on record if there are any questions later. Make sure you clicked thru on the price and it matches .. and you are good to go.

PS if I were doing it, Id do it thru my PVP so she would also have the price record and could back me up on getting the price drop.

If you are absolutely sure its the same category, for the same # of people, then they should honor it. I take a screen shot of the price so I have it on record if there are any questions later. Make sure you clicked thru on the price and it matches .. and you are good to go.

PS if I were doing it, Id do it thru my PVP so she would also have the price record and could back me up on getting the price drop.

Firefly, in looking back at the rate structure the actual pp rate is still lower on ES, but because PG includes some of the upgrades in the price that makes the final total of PS lower than ES.

So would they be looking at the per person beginning rate only? Or the final total.....

Depending on when the cruise is, if you booked past guest you get price drops until final payment... some people seem to forget you get price drops with all rates until final payment.

do you not get price drop protection on ES rates up until the cruise? I am sure you do as we got one 2 weeks before ours...

do you not get price drop protection on ES rates up until the cruise? I am sure you do as we got one 2 weeks before ours...

Reread what I said .. of course you do. I said ALL rates get them up until final payment.. I said nothing in particular about ES.

ES says up until 2 days before, but Iv seen people get them even closer than 2 days before their sailing.

Her point is that all classes get price protection through the final payment date. With ES, you do get price protection up to 2 days before departure.

Sorry FF, you were typing same time I was.

Archived