Epic and Martinis

Daws49

Does the Epic offer a happy hour in any of the bars or lounges that has 2 for 1 martinis? We were on the Sky last year and really enjoyed this. Cruising on the Epic in May and would love to look forward to this again.

Does the Epic offer a happy hour in any of the bars or lounges that has 2 for 1 martinis? We were on the Sky last year and really enjoyed this. Cruising on the Epic in May and would love to look forward to this again.

It sounds like these are on all the ships. I am hoping that is the case!

looking at the dailies, Moderno has 2-1 Martinis from 5:30-7:30 on day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6

2-1 martinis in Fat Cats on day 4 with a guitarist.

Also if you're a suite passenger, I saw them at the Courtyard bar at happy hour time.

Shakers - the martini bar - may hold specials too.

This.

Also, try the two Martini tastings in Shakers throughout the week....

Yet another Thanks for that information. :)

Those martini tastings are dangerous! They did 4 full sized the first tasting and 5 full sized the second tasting for only $15.

MiamiSpartan did a review of the experience several days ago (and posted a pictures link) which immediately sold me on the idea. I'm going to hold him personally responsible from my upcoming onboard DUI . . . or perhaps CUI.

Glad to see you are offering the same 'Thumbs Up'. :)

Be careful with those tastings...I did a couple on the Dawn last week and now do not remember much at all about those 2 evenings. Have someone with you taking photos so you will know what you did. :)

• 2 weeks later...
What type of martini varities are offered during the 2 for 1 happy hour i.e. apple, cosmo, etc or is it the dirty classic only?

When we were on the Epic you could have any of the martinis but the two had to be the same. DH and I took turns choosing :)

• 4 weeks later...
I recall reading here somewhere that the Epic Lounge offers a 2 for 1 Martinis every evening. Does anyone here know if that's true?;)

Confirmed! I'm not certain of the times, however, it's either 5-7 pm or 5:30 to 7:30. Also I've heard that Studio Living Room offers them every night as well.

And my advice - get to the martini tastings EARLY because word gets out after the first one and they can be very crowded - at least all but the first were crowded for us!

Martini tasting pix:

P1010773.JPG

P1010777.JPG

P1010778.JPG

P1010783.JPG

Archived