Dream spa balcony questions

williamson_ja

I'm looking at changing my current reservation to a spa balcony cabin. Can anyone tell me if smoking is allowed on the balconies of the spa staterooms? I know that the staterooms themselves are non-smoking. Who has gotten these rooms and can give me an opinion on them? There are only 3 of them left... so I don't want to wait too long to make a decision. My trip isn't until December, so they are going crazy fast!

I'm looking at changing my current reservation to a spa balcony cabin. Can anyone tell me if smoking is allowed on the balconies of the spa staterooms? I know that the staterooms themselves are non-smoking. Who has gotten these rooms and can give me an opinion on them? There are only 3 of them left... so I don't want to wait too long to make a decision. My trip isn't until December, so they are going crazy fast!

No smoking in any SPA cabin or balcony on the Splendor.. or the new ships...

Awesome! Has anyone been in one of these rooms? What can you tell me about them? They sounds great! Are they worth the extra $? My daughter has asthma, so I was thinking it might help to have the smokefree room. :)

They are great smoke free and quiet, not alot of room on that deck.

The spa cabins inside and balcony are definitely all smoke free. If you are booked in one, you must sign a waiver form at check in or with your funpass/boarding pass. A fee of $250.00 will be applied to your sign and sail if they find you have smoked inside the cabin or balcony.

Awesome! Has anyone been in one of these rooms? What can you tell me about them? They sounds great! Are they worth the extra $? My daughter has asthma, so I was thinking it might help to have the smokefree room.

The decor is different. The bathrobes are spa ones and you get slippers. The shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap are Elemis products ( used in the spa ). Towels are also better quality.

Archived