Spa with Aveda Products?

us3r123

Generally I have found that the larger ships have the better equipped gyms, although another factor is the age profile of the passengers, we were on one with 900 kids and the gym was over run with teenagers, mainly messing about rather than having a serious workout!

• 3 months later...
Hello,

Does anybody know of a cruise line that uses Aveda products? I see that Crystal has Aveda toiletries, but not sure about the spa..

Any help would be appreciated!

I don't Know what is crusi line, but i found this info. on web, Ruise Lines A O Crystal Cruises Does Crystal Still Use Aveda Products Onboard Last Time All The Products In Our The Products

• 3 months later...

I know that in the past, Crystal has used ELEMIS products in their spa. We have even purchased a number of the ELEMIS products that are offered onboard to take home because they are really nice quality and offered only in high-end salons, or on the ELEMIS website. The prices they charge onboard for them are the same as on the ELEMIS website. Since it has been awhile since i have been on a Crystal ship, I would recommend that you check with them though about their current offerings.

Archived