Ft. Lauderdale Hotel with shuttle

cookingsteve

Can anyone suggest a decent hotel with a shuttle to the airport and Port Everglades for a reasonable price. We will be flying in Friday July 30th and our cruise leaves on Saturday. The room doesn't have to be that great, but the shuttle service is important. Any alternative suggestions would be appreciated also.

Amerisuites on 17th street is nice..They have shuttle from the airport to them and to port the next day. Try valuetrips.com for a good price at Amerisuites. We did however, have them call us a taxi around 10. For about 5 dollars. We were at port by 10:30 and onboard at 11:15 The shuttle, with many others was not leaving till 11..AND grab a taxi back to the airport, faster..Enjoy! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

HI: we are heading into Ft Lauderdale on July 21st (for a July 24th sailing) and are staying at the Hyatt, it's at the Pier taking a taxi from the airport then in the morning we are using a taxi to get us to the Port it will only cost about 5.00. The hotel is beautiful and if you go to Hyatts web site you can get better prices than thru a TA or by calling.

Good Luck

We just stayed at the Marriott Hotel and Marina, got a great price on priceline, $52. They had a free shuttle to the pier. I agree, try to get your hotel on priceline, you'll save alot of money.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, it worked!

I needed a hotel room in Fort Lauderdale for Friday, May 7. I tried that biddingfortravel.com thing and entered $50. I got the Marriott Hotel and Marina for $50, plus $12 in taxes -- $62 total.

Now I'm wondering if I should have bid lower...ha ha!

I need to book a room in Ft. Lauderdale pre-cruise and have been reading up on this today. I am nervous about the price line thing since no hotel names are listed. Is there any information about this bidding process for a newbie?

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=02>
<param name="day" value=29>
<param name="hour" value=19>
<param name="minute" value=30>
</applet>

Archived