Paying for shore excursions

nixietink

Hi guys!!

There are 4 of us in my cabin and I have booked all the shore excursions under my name. However, I will only be paying for my own excursions.

Will splitting up the excursions be an issue once on board?

Just go to the shore excursion desk with the other party and they will switch the accounts.

Just go to the shore excursion desk with the other party and they will switch the accounts.

That was my thought. Unless, of course, everyone in the stateroom is linked to the same (OP's) account. In that case the OP just has to trust their friends to pay up. ;)

That was my thought. Unless, of course, everyone in the stateroom is linked to the same (OP's) account. In that case the OP just has to trust their friends to pay up. ;)

It's my brother and his wife, so I know where to find them. ;)

My fiancee and I will be under the same shipboard account (mine). My brother and his wife will be under their own shipboard account.

So the shore excursion desk can take care of this? Good to know. :)

How crazy is the shore excursion desk? Is it something we should take care of asap when we board?

The Princess Shore Excursion Desk is rarely a madhouse nor long lines because they make it so easy for you to cancel or book a tour even when they're not open. This means that only people with additional questions, issues or changes that can't be done on a form are there. There will be a notice in the Patter every night with the Shore Excursion Desk hours the next day.

It's my brother and his wife, so I know where to find them. ;)

My fiancee and I will be under the same shipboard account (mine). My brother and his wife will be under their own shipboard account.

So the shore excursion desk can take care of this? Good to know. :)

How crazy is the shore excursion desk? Is it something we should take care of asap when we board?

Depends on how soon your first excursion is... you normally have up to 24 hours prior to cancel, or change your requirements. Wud suggest you get there as soon as you can. The shore Excursion Desk is not normally very busy. The Patter will tell you the hours they are open.

Glad you know you're roomies? :) Enjoy.

Hi guys!!

There are 4 of us in my cabin and I have booked all the shore excursions under my name. However, I will only be paying for my own excursions.

Will splitting up the excursions be an issue once on board?

All of the shore excursion tickets will be in your cabin with your name on all of them. However, it does not matter whose name is on the ticket when you use them, so there is no need to try to get someone else's name on them.

All of the costs for the tickets will be on your account. Simplest thing is to just let your co-travelers reimburse you. If that is not what you want to do, go with one of the other people to the shore excursion desk and ask to have the costs be switched to the other account. (I am not sure, but the Purser's desk might also be able to do this, but again, have someone from the other account with you to allow the shift in charges to his/her account).

Sometimes the line at the shore excursion desk can be long and at other times very short. The first couple of days it is likely to be long.

Quote"It's my brother and his wife, so I know where to find them. ;)

My fiancee and I will be under the same shipboard account (mine). My brother and his wife will be under their own shipboard account. "

Can I just say you must be a very close family to have 4 of you in the same cabin !!!!!

Archived