Kid's Pool on Serenade of the Seas?

ciera123

Can someone please tell me about the little kid's pool area on Serenade of the Seas. One of the diagrams I saw on RCCL.com shows a pool with a slide that's marked Teen pool. Is the slide for teens and/or little kids. We're taking a b2b in June with family and I have a 2 yo and 18 month old nephew that would love the slide! Thanks for any help!!!

Can someone please tell me about the little kid's pool area on Serenade of the Seas. One of the diagrams I saw on RCCL.com shows a pool with a slide that's marked Teen pool. Is the slide for teens and/or little kids. We're taking a b2b in June with family and I have a 2 yo and 18 month old nephew that would love the slide! Thanks for any help!!!

Here's a shot of the water slide on the Serenade in 2008. There is a separate small pool partially visible next to the water slide that will be fine for toddlers and smaller kids. It is not big, but was seldom crowded.

Eric

DSC02012.jpg.ccf2190a6cf3594bebc981185c64352b.jpg

Thanks - The 2 yo is actually almost 3 and he is potty trained, but the 18 month old has a long way to go. :rolleyes:

Sue, I love your pictures and review. I actually have it in my "favorite places" and have read it through twice. I also shared it with everyone going on the cruise this June, 20 of us total.

Thanks - The 2 yo is actually almost 3 and he is potty trained, but the 18 month old has a long way to go. :rolleyes:

Sue, I love your pictures and review. I actually have it in my "favorite places" and have read it through twice. I also shared it with everyone going on the cruise this June, 20 of us total.

You might want to bring a little blow-up pool for the 18 month old to splash in then so he won't feel totally left out.

Wow, that's a great idea! I never would have thought of that. :) Thank you!!!

You should definitely visit the Family Cruising board. You'll find some great suggestions on how to make your young kids cruise better within the rules of the cruiseline.:)

Archived