Daytona 500

Joe1028

I'll be on the Legend and was also wondering if I'll be able to watch any of it! There isn't a big screen but I'm wondering about tv channels - do the ships have satellite tv with a range of channels? I wouldn't be sitting in our cabin watching the whole thing, but would like to check on it periodically to see if Carl is winning:D:D:D

I've watched several Nascar races in my cabin. As long as it is on one of the major networks you should be OK. ( I think the 500 is on FOX this year). The sports bar might show it also. I doubt the big screen, though.

Make sure to ask in advance about getting it on one of the big screens somewhere. Are there bigger screens in the Atlantis Lounge.

Aren't those big screens in this photo?

atlantis_lounge_lg.jpg

Make sure to ask in advance about getting it on one of the big screens somewhere. Are there bigger screens in the Atlantis Lounge.

Aren't those big screens in this photo?

atlantis_lounge_lg.jpg

Those are photos in the picture, not TVs. Legend has no big screen TVs.

I know how big the SuperBowl was... Both lounges, forward and aft had the big screens watching it... AND they moved elegant night on the ECSATASY to the following night...

But unfortunately, NASCAR may not get that respect... :(

Yes, you will see it in the cabin and you should be able to get the bartender to turn the channel in one of the bars... I don't know your ship, but don't hesitate to ask!!!!

Yes, FOX is a network on the cabin tvs... (No ESPN or SPEED, tho'... :() But wouldn't it be fun to watch it with other folks!!!!

Let us know!!!!

Spoiler!! 99 Winnnnnnnnnns the 500! :D I'm sailing on the 20th but I have my dvr all set just in case.

That's what we did,then refused to look at any newspapers or TV or listen to the radio til we got home- knowing the winner is not as much fun!

Archived