Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review (photos, funtimes & more)

MikeyA53

My day got brighter when I saw your Pride review. So looking forward to reading it all, thoroughly enjoyed your last one.

Wishing Tracy good luck on her Mountie training. She will be awesome.

Thank you peachhead11, Mike & Tracy

Pe4all,

You are going to be sadly disappointed in this review....:p it will be nowhere near finished by the time you leave! He does such a wonderful, detailed job with his review that it MIGHT be done by the time you get back, but that's doubtful!

Now if he would've been able to go on a Transatlantic Cruise so I could see everything he did it would be great! We are going on the Magic for the Transatlantic. I'll post a review but it will be nothing like MikeyA53!

Can't wait to read more of the review!!

Thank you GoofyDog.:D

You made my day when I logged on and saw that you had started the review. You have a great weekend with the family. Good luck and well wishes to all of you while she goes through her training.

Sandi

Deck 10 has a walkway that goes all around the ship, good for walking/jogging. We preferred it over the smaller running track on Deck 11.

Deck 10

PRSUN2b.gif

Deck 11

PRSPORTS2b.gif

Deck 10

DSC_0151.jpg

Deck 11, Mini Golf and Jogging Track

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Basketball Court

DSC_0141.jpg

nice review..good luck to tracy..with the brains running the rcmp she will be posted to vancouver island though

Don't jinx us, Vancouver Island is a beautiful place but I prefer not to work there as a police officer. New Brunswick is nice and quiet and hopefully we can stay there. :)

Mike loved your last review and looking forward to this one. You have 20 days to finish it before I cruise though. ;)

As someone who has worked in the service industry, it is forbidden to ask for a tip. As a customer, you ask for a tip you get nothing. Mike you handled that appropriately. :D

Thanks for posting another review Mike. I am not sailing on the Pride ( at least no plans right now to do so;)) I am however sailing on the Destiny and I very much appreciated your pics and review.:D

Good Luck to Tracy on her new career.

Thank you jrmende63, have a wonderful cruise on your B2B on destiny and then on Fantasy. Mike & Tracy

We returned to the Atrium where I took a few dozen photographs from many different angles. In fact I have more photos of the Atrium than any other room on the ship. Notice the Christmas tree and decorations, they were removed after a couple of days.

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Sign up tables, on the right, not sure but I believe it was ‘David’s Steakhouse’ in the middle ‘Wine packages’ and on the left ‘ Unlimited soda program’

DSC_0165.jpg

Thanks so much Mikey for posting your review:) Guess I should get online more often...already at 5 pages!

We are on her in April and am thrilled as I love the Spirit class.

Sending Tracey very best wishes on her training...hoping the time will go by quickly for you all at home.

Your pictures are amazing and I also love the decor on the Pride:):)

whoooooo you are at it again, I was completly enthralled with your last review and have been waiting for this one.

I want to wish Tracey a safe journey in her new career, six months is a long time but hopefully for all it will go quickly.

Have a wonderful farewell party, and enjoy the time you have as a family.

I can wait for more of the review until after Tracey has left, go spend your time with her and the family.

Thank you for everything, Mike & Tracy

I too loved the last review. I never posted anything because it was just about a month ago that I stumbled upon it.... it took about 3-4 hrs:rolleyes:.. but I read straight through the entire thing. And I have to say I was quite thankful. I don't think I could have handled all the suspense as well as the others with the vow renewal and all. That was AMAZING. You two are a special sort of couple, but I'm sure you are very much aware of that already!

So needless to say, I am so ready for this review! (I think we all are:o)....

But I gotta go with GoofyDog and hope that you take a nice Transatlantic or a Mediterranean so you can take all of us with you on that one too!! Pleeeaassseee:D

Thank you beckyk329, Transatlantic or a Mediterranean is in my 10 year plan. Especially with her family living in the U.K we will definitely do it some day. :D