Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review (photos, funtimes & more)

MikeyA53

Quite unimpressed with that whole process. People complain about the Port of San Diego.. Ours is top class compared to that.. And I can't believe she asked for "a big fat tip" sitting in her nice warm car.. What a joke..:rolleyes:

Thanks again, for a wonderful review. I love reading yours. The only problem is, it leaves CC boring after your done. LOL! Best wishes to Tracy!! I know she will do well, she has wanted this for a long time and has a great family supporting her!

Edited by Litewait

Quite unimpressed with that whole process. People complain about the Port of San Diego.. Ours is top class compared to that.. And I can't believe she asked for "a big fat tip" sitting in her nice warm car.. What a joke..:rolleyes:quote]

I wasn't there so don't know the tone but I'm pretty sure the 'big fat tip' was a joke. I've never tipped anyone other than the person taking my checked bags at the port. Most of the people in that area are vocal and joke around a lot. We've traveled on two football Sundays and they pretty much joke with anyone wearing a jersey.

Thanks for all the pictures of the port of Baltimore. I live in Maryland, but where I live is about 75 miles from the port, so I have never seen it. I will know what to expect when we take our first cruise from Baltimore. Your camera really takes very good pictures.

Good luck to Tracy in her new career!

Good luck to you running the household in her absence, I am sure that will not be a small task when you have teenagers.

I can't wait to see the rest of your review.

That would be awesome! Would really enjoy meeting your family and friends. My DD will be 15 by next March - it would be nice for her to have your kids to "chill" with.

Gee, I don't know if you should let your DD near Mitchel who will also be 16. :eek: He loves the girls, had a new 'girlfriend' on each of the last 4 cruises we've been on. There is one who still calls him every single day. All joking aside he's actually a very good boy, well mannered and all. Arielle is the wild one.

Gee, I don't know if you should let your DD near Mitchel who will also be 16. :eek: He loves the girls, had a new 'girlfriend' on each of the last 4 cruises we've been on. There is one who still calls him every single day. All joking aside he's actually a very good boy, well mannered and all. Arielle is the wild one.

LOL! Erin is very social, and welcomes new friends. She seems to be discovering boys more and more (ugggghhhh). Good news is she's an athlete (soccer goalkeeper, basketball player) and knows how to take care of herself (I hope). I think between the 3 of them, they'd balance one another out (*fingers crossed*). My son (11) is the more wild of the two...we'll keep a keen eye on him :) He's the type who would end up charming his way into engine room and ask the crew a ton of questions.

Thanks for doing the review. I really enjoyed your last one and am looking forward to reading all the details.

BTW, I like the hotel pictures because we are always looking for decent places to stay with good deals and all ideas are welcome.

We are going on this cruise on 3/6. You weren't delayed coming back to Baltimore, were you? Also, we are flying in the morning we are leaving. How long does it take to drive from the airport to the port?

Good luck to Tracy.

Thanks,

Ohiodoglover

Please try to finish before Saturday, as I will be away from my computer for 8 days:p (Glory cruise)! Can't wait to read the rest - love your reviews. Good luck to Tracy and her new career. Soon you'll be a 2 horse family!:D

Probably not going to happen, have close to 1000 photos to post.:D Right now I taking a break from helping Tracy get the house ready for her going away party. Ooops she caught me on the computer. Later.;)

Pe4all,

You are going to be sadly disappointed in this review....:p it will be nowhere near finished by the time you leave! He does such a wonderful, detailed job with his review that it MIGHT be done by the time you get back, but that's doubtful!

Now if he would've been able to go on a Transatlantic Cruise so I could see everything he did it would be great! We are going on the Magic for the Transatlantic. I'll post a review but it will be nothing like MikeyA53!

Can't wait to read more of the review!!