Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review (photos, funtimes & more)

MikeyA53

Hi Mike,

I loved your reviews! It looks like you are cruising on the Liberty in August. What date are you sailing? I will be on her the 31st and it would be fun to be on the same sailing as you and your family!

Unfortunately we are sailing on the 24th. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

I am on the same roll call as Sheila831 - and in my travels around the board - I noticed you & Tracy on the 8/24 voyage.... I did pout for a minute - it would have been fun to meet you (you guys are famous!!) Have a great time on your cruise!

Betty

Unfortunately we are sailing on the 24th. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

I am on the same roll call as Sheila831 - and in my travels around the board - I noticed you & Tracy on the 8/24 voyage.... I did pout for a minute - it would have been fun to meet you (you guys are famous!!) Have a great time on your cruise!

Betty

We would preferred your itinuary but could not fit it in with our B2B 8 day cruise on Breeze. :(

• 8 months later...

Mike,

Great review!

We're sailing Pride next month and while reading this review I ended up reading all of your other reviews too; Great Pictures! I think you may take about as many pics as I do. :D

Your Pride itinerary was the same as ours will be and Your Breeze itinerary was the same as ours was and it was like getting to enjoy our cruise all over again by reading yours.

I look foward to reading your Pride review after we return from our Pride cruise next month. ;)

Mike,

Great review!

We're sailing Pride next month and while reading this review I ended up reading all of your other reviews too; Great Pictures! I think you may take about as many pics as I do. :D

Your Pride itinerary was the same as ours will be and Your Breeze itinerary was the same as ours was and it was like getting to enjoy our cruise all over again by reading yours.

I look foward to reading your Pride review after we return from our Pride cruise next month. ;)

Thanks, I enjoyed your Liberty and Breeze reviews. Very informative while I was in the planning stages for my cruises. Like you I don't go anywhere without my camera. :D

• 1 month later...

Great review Mike! I am travelling next on the Pride, and you gave me the "fix" I needed to make the next few months go by. I especially enjoyed your attention to detail on the pictures of the ship.

I also really enjoyed your sunny disposition -- I hope to meet people like your family on my vacation! Thanks so much for sharing!

Great review Mike! I am travelling next on the Pride, and you gave me the "fix" I needed to make the next few months go by. I especially enjoyed your attention to detail on the pictures of the ship.

I also really enjoyed your sunny disposition -- I hope to meet people like your family on my vacation! Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you so much, hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

• 1 month later...
Heard about the tragedy with the RCMP in New Brunswick today and checking in to make sure you two are OK.....

We are fine but very upset, we live a couple of hours away from where it happened in Moncton.

Moncton happens to be my hometown, my parents and siblings are still living there.

Thanks

Glad to hear you are ok. I thought I remembered a Moncton connection for you...

We're all sending out thoughts and prayers to the RCMP family.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thank you. Tracy and I went to the funeral on Wednesday and it was heartwarming to see police officers from all over North America who attended the ceremony. Approximately 7000 police officers came to Moncton to pay their respects. There wasn't enough hotel rooms for all of them and because of this over 1000 Moncton residents offered free accommodations in their homes.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for doing/reviving this review.

We're getting married on the Pride in September, and that will be our first time sailing her. We have the exact same itinerary you did. Your pics and review help considerably when visualizing the ship and our wedding.

Thank you for doing/reviving this review.

We're getting married on the Pride in September, and that will be our first time sailing her. We have the exact same itinerary you did. Your pics and review help considerably when visualizing the ship and our wedding.

Thank you and congratulations. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

• 5 months later...

Hi, Mike. I hope you peek in here every now and then because I have a question for you.

Next January, we are scheduled for a B2B out of Baltimore on the Pride (21...count them...21 days!!!!) I've just been going over some of your previous posts and looking at the photos of the Port of Baltimore. You were not able to do the review for the next cruise and I can appreciate how much work is involved. I am so curious about the ports you visited -- do you have anywhere public where a person could see the photos?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my ramblings.:)

Hi, Mike. I hope you peek in here every now and then because I have a question for you.

Next January, we are scheduled for a B2B out of Baltimore on the Pride (21...count them...21 days!!!!) I've just been going over some of your previous posts and looking at the photos of the Port of Baltimore. You were not able to do the review for the next cruise and I can appreciate how much work is involved. I am so curious about the ports you visited -- do you have anywhere public where a person could see the photos?

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my ramblings.:)

Unfortunately the answer is no, hope you have a fantastic 21 days of cruising. :)

• 8 years later...