How do u find out which cabins are available???

BLonde_4_ever

you can go online to almost any line's website and try to "book" a cruise....thus you will find open cabins. You can also look at some of the online agents as well. OR you can call the line......I called RCCl after booking to see if a cabin was available even though it didn't show up as such. The particular one i wanted was not open but the same one on the opposite side of the ship WAS even though it didn't come up on their site.

Thanks for your reply but I meant actual Cabin numbers.....not just "there are still OV cabins available" kind of thing. Some ppl seem to have some magical way of determining that 8234 (or whatever) is open........

If you are putting in a cabin number and its says its not available- doesnt mean anything. An agent could be holding that certain cabin in a block of rooms they have on hold. I Just booked the Liberty for 2006 and the cabin I wanted was not available. My agent had to find who had that cabin so they could release it. You will never ever see EVERY cabin available on any site for any cruise lines--you will only see 7-9 cabins at a time.

at 40 days you should be seeing less and less availabilty. Final payment has come and gone. People are done canceling without penalty now. What you are seeing now is probably what is left. I doubt that agents will be holding cabins this late in the game.

Archived