Finding past room

Michelle19

Hi everyone!

Just curious, is there anyway to find out what room you were in like 2 years ago? DH and I have totally forgotten and wanted to compare that room to the one we are going to be in next. Princess shows our past cruise details except our cabin #.

Thanks! Michelle

Just call them aad ask. They should be able to tell you.

I did that before I asked the question here. :confused: The nice lady at 1-800 Princess name Rhoda told me they are "archived" and she cannot tell me. That's kinda why I came here!

Do you remember anything about it? Ship, deck, balcony or not, mini-suite/suite or not. The cabins on "same class" Princess ships are pretty much the same regardless of catagory so if you can narrow it down just a bit I'm sure someone can help with a description and perhaps a picture.

Do you remember anything about it? Ship, deck, balcony or not, mini-suite/suite or not. The cabins on "same class" Princess ships are pretty much the same regardless of catagory so if you can narrow it down just a bit I'm sure someone can help with a description and perhaps a picture.

Well, I actually have pictures! But the files keep failing and wont upload. :mad: We loved this cabin so much but stupid me cannot remember it's location!! It was a balcony on the Golden starboard side. We don't remember paying for a mini-suite. (hubby probably wouldnt have). It was in September of 2008.

It did have 2 Tv's, a couch with a small table we played cards on. Small uncovered balcony where people could see us from above. It had 2 chairs and a table on the balcony. Wow I remembered more than I thought. Now if I could just pull out which deck or cabin we were in. :(:(

If it had 2 tvs and couch then it sounds like you had a minisuite There are no couches and only one TV in a standard balcony cabin.
And, if it had an uncovered balcony, it would have been on Dolphin deck. All of the mini's are almost exactly the same other than the covered balcony mini's on Emerald deck and the uncovered balconies on Dolphin. Ony mini-suite that is different would be an AE category which was originally designed as a handicapped cabin and has an open, roll-in shower; but they forgot to make the doorway wide enough so they are not considered HC cabins.

lol.. I am a pack rat too. It's probably why I can't find any of my old paperwork.

A mini suite? I just do not remember booking a suite on any cruise. I appreciate all you helping me. We have L222 on upcoming Golden to Hawaii. Comparing the 2 might be easier than I thought. We are trying to pick a room for next cruise, (after hawaii) and I think after being here, I have an idea. We never tried Caribe balcony yet. So even though I have no idea how L222 will be, maybe I will just pick a different deck. Thanks guys!

Michelle

I guess I'm the only packrat who has all the patters from every cruise I've been on as well as the final bill and sign and sail cards (which USED to have the cabin number). I hope you have been able to identify your favorite cabin!
I get email confirmations from my TA and I create folders for my emails by trip and save everything to them. That way, I have everything from cabin numbers and prices to hotel, air, limo and independent tour confirmations. I copy and paste meet and greet lists and email them to myself so I have those as well. I'm crazy but I save everything.

Do you remember if the cabin had a bath or shower. Mini suites have baths, two tvs, and a sofa

No bath: in fact, I remember the curtain had magnets but the floor still got wet. :o

I always book with Princess. Maybe I will call Captains Circle? Someone at Princess has to know. Thanks for all the great advice. Your always so helpful! xoxo

Archived