OH NO, say it isnt SO MORE FOG IN GALVESTON!!

OI....I hope you get out. I wonder if fog is normal this time of year.

Tis' the season! Hate to say it but Galveston Port is really crappy this time of year for fog!!! It ruined my vacation in March 2010. I would not show up at the port until I see the ship on the webcam.

While Galveston has been foggy for the last set of departures it's a little hasty to say it is common.

Less than ten sailings a year are delayed and most for a couple of hours.

This past week was a disaster for 16 thousand passengers, the cruise lines and all that depend on things to flow smoothly.

If it happens to you the value is 100% but in reality it's single digits.

Someone on the cruise cam chat just posted this:

"Just talked to my wife, she said the captain came over the intercom and said they are waiting for the local pilot to board and they will then be inbound to the port."

Maybe some good news???!! Oh, he also posted that they gave them free drinks for four hours last night aboard the Ecstasy! I guess they're working the damage control pretty hard! --Katie

WE sail tomorrow on Ecstasy and I just recieved this email . I really wont sleep tonight!!:eek::(:eek:

I hope you get to go as planned. It really is disappointing when you've looked forward to something only to be delayed by weather. Good luck!

We are docking now! Doesn't look like next set of people boarding will have to deal with what we dealt will for 2 days prior to boarding, I am happy to be back in Texas. The cruise to nowhere was ok. I wished we could have made our ports but I think we have been fairly compensated.

Better late 2 hrs then never - at least you will get on today just a little later. I'll be boarding this ship 10 weeks from today! Woohoo!

Webcam shows fog is not as thick around the ship - and we are suppose to have a front move through later today - so that should clear it out.

Everyone have a fun trip that's boarding today!

Archived