Gate Number at Southampton

sarar

This will be the first time I have cruised out of Southampton and not aware of how it works there. So would be grateful of some advice.

When booking our taxi, I was asked what gate no. the pick-up would be at, do you find this out nearer the time or do you not have a number?

I have read the other thread on here about times to check in at Southampton, so I am keyed up there I hope!

It will be on your e-ticket when you get it. There are only 2 in use for passengers - Dock Gate 10 for Mayflower and City terminals and Dock Gate 4 for Ocean and Queen Elizabeth II terminals.

Double check before ordering the taxi as occasionally you return to a different terminal from the one you left from.

It will be on your e-ticket when you get it. There are only 2 in use for passengers - Dock Gate 10 for Mayflower and City terminals and Dock Gate 4 for Ocean and Queen Elizabeth II terminals.

Double check before ordering the taxi as occasionally you return to a different terminal from the one you left from.

We have our E-tickets, but it doesnt say on them.

We are on the Azura on 1st April, but it definately doesnt say the gate number on the E-Ticket

It should say which terminal you are going to and from on your eticket.

According to the port website

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/cruise_ship.asp

you are going from Ocean Terminal (berth 46) and returning to Mayflower (berth 106).

You should tell your taxi which terminal, not gate as one gate serves more than one terminal. The gate is a long way from the terminal.

Brian

If its not on the ticket its in the holiday information book. Its got to be there somewhere.

Brian

There is nothing on our info at all about which Terminal. I had already looked at the So'ton VTS and had found out which terminal Arcadia was sailing from. I know it isn't a problem as we have done it before, Arcadia will be returning to a different berth on our return thisseems to be causing a problem with some of my fellow passengers and they seem to be on the phone to P&O daily no matter what some of us have told them.

There is nothing on our info at all about which Terminal. I had already looked at the So'ton VTS and had found out which terminal Arcadia was sailing from. I know it isn't a problem as we have done it before, Arcadia will be returning to a different berth on our return thisseems to be causing a problem with some of my fellow passengers and they seem to be on the phone to P&O daily no matter what some of us have told them.

That is not a problem - if you have a car booked in with CPS they will move it to the correct terminal for disembarkation. It has happened to me before now.

We have our E-tickets, but it doesnt say on them.

We are on the Azura on 1st April, but it definately doesnt say the gate number on the E-Ticket

It should at least say which terminal but as Brian says - just follow the signs for the ship so it isn't a problem.

Archived