Check-in policy

Canadiantrader

I will be on the March 5 sailing aboard the Oosterdam out of San Diego. I plane on being at the terminal to check in around 12:30. My question is, once I hand over my luggage and get room key, Can I go out of the terminal for an hour and get back in. I plan on purchasing some wine but don't want to wheel my luggage around. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

I will be on the March 5 sailing aboard the Oosterdam out of San Diego. I plane on being at the terminal to check in around 12:30. My question is, once I hand over my luggage and get room key, Can I go out of the terminal for an hour and get back in. I plan on purchasing some wine but don't want to wheel my luggage around. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Yes you can, no problem. You just need to be back before all aboard which would probably be "around" 3:30. Don't quote me on that time, just ask. They will let you know.

You will not need a "transit pass". Your room key and photo ID will be sufficient. You must re-enter the terminal through security once again (baggage scanner and magnetometer).

The nearest store (Rite Aid) to purchase wine is just up Ash St. at Kettner. That is a 2 1/2 block walk from the pier.

David

Archived