Yogurt?

ahamill

This is probably a dumb question because I assume there is but we are sailing on Oasis in March and my 15 month old son is on a yogurt kick. I am assuming there will be yogurt in the Windjammer? Is it in individual containers that I can bring back to the room? Any other places to get yogurt on board?

Thanks!

They have yogurt in the cup in the WJ on other RCL ships. I didn't have breakfast in the WJ on Oasis but got a yogurt cup in the Concierge Lounge. So, I assume it is the same as other ships and an assortment of yogurt is put out. If there is one flavor the little fellow prefers they maybe able to get it for you from the kitchen.:)

Have a great cruise, we loved the Oasis!!

Anyone remember what brand they use? I am a vegetarian and cannot eat certain brands because they contain gelatin. Thanks!

My guess is it will be a "cost effective" brand and more than likely will contain gelatin"

It wouldn't hurt to call Special Needs ... maybe they can stock a few that you are able to eat. The worst they can say is "no"

Yeah, I figured that too. Most hotel breakfasts stock yoplait because it's cheap, but unfortunately contains pig/cow hoofs and ligaments. Yummy.

That's funny :p

I remember about 10 years ago Yoplait yogurt used to be really good ... they either went way down hill (WAY DOWN) or my taste buds seriously changed.

Greek Gods yogurt is my ultimate favorite now ... but you got me wanting to check the ingredients! I am not a vegetarian, but the thought of eating animal by products is just disgusting :eek:

Archived