FYI...New Stock has arrived in discount stores...

Beanie01

If you like to shop at Marshalls, Ross and TJMaxx, new stock has arrived!

I just bought 2 dresses at Ross, 1 dress at TJMaxx, a knee length dark lightweight denim skirt, 2 bathing suits (Jag and DKNY - $25 each!), a Tahari pantsuit at Marshalls, as well as dark denim cuffed capris - very fitted, but slimming.

The dress from TJs is the latest sheath style; black with white print, red patent leather belt. The London Times label is a great fit. Skims the body, so it's very slimming, yet looks like a straight sheath. Always need the top part taken in, but it's worth it! I have 3 of their straight dresses.

Hi! I have hit all 3 of them over the last week also!:D I have gotten 2 new swimsuits and a new cover-up (TJ MAxx), A maxi dress (Ross), and several nicer tops to wear with black capris for non-formal nights (Marshalls)!:D

Gotta love when you hit it right! I need alterations to 3 dresses, 1 pant, and a bathing suit, but given what I paid for each, I still come out waaaay ahead even with the alteration costs! Seriously, $25 for DKNY swimwear?? What's another $10 bucks to have the straps taken up!

I have a Ross and a TJ close by that I have to pass anytime I go anywhere. Just picked up a Talbots $149 dress at TJ for $19.99. There is a huge Ross distribution center outside of town and I swear we get better merchandise than most.;) The manager is also great so the store is always very neat and tidy.:)

I was at both TJ Maxx and Marshalls and scored two Tahari t-shirts with the $68 price tag on them and I got them for $16.99. They're really sleek. I hope the fabric holds up well. I also got a Tahari silk top with the $168 price tag on it for $29.99 on clearance. It's darling! It's going cruising with me.

I find different locations have different stock. I checked out 2 different Marshalls a few days later and found nothing. They both had a hand full of dresses and 1 or 2 pant suits. I definitely do best at one particular one. So if you have several in your area, you may want to hit more than one. Same goes for TJ's and Ross.

Archived