Airport transport

GoodyearAZguys

Hello,

What is the most easy and convenient way to get from Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport? We are staying in Paris post cruise so not able to use cruise ship transport and departing on a Wednesday morning Could anyone recommend a transport company they had had good experience with?

Thanks so much,

Mark

Easiest is taxi, also priciest. Other good methods. shuttles I do not have a recommend and had anxiety on my lasts outing. I usually go for the Air France / Roissy bus from the Opera. If you are traveling light you can take the RER train.

Air France runs a frequent shuttle from the Etoile (Avenue Carnot, specifically) to CDG which also stops at metro Port Maillot. Departs every half hour, costs €15. They also run a Gare de Lyons/Gare Montparnasse service at the same interval and a bit more fare; details here. A cab will run between €50 and €60.

There's also an RER (suburban rail system) Line B3 train which goes to CDG; you can pick it up at Chatelet-Les Halles or Gare du Nord. As Moyaroo says, you don't want to do this with a lot of luggage. I would add that you don't want to do this at night; the train goes through some troubled areas. Daytime is fine. There are two stations at CDG, so you need to know from which terminal your plane leaves in order to know which station to use; details here.

Archived